Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We will get it figured out. I am just way to busy to take anything else on right now. Usually takes a few months to get all the pics and info together.

Good Morning everyone. I passed the stress test with no issues. Was 10 min on treadmill to get my heart rate to 146 and keep it there or a min or 2. BP was good, came down quickly. Breathing was no issue. No red flags on EKG. Echo today, but it seems like I may be ok after all.

Not a lot new here, wifes surgery got moved up to this Friday from the 31st, glad because she's been in some pain. Getting new work boots today these ones have had it. Red Wings, used to be made in USA no more, electrical rated and not too heavy.

Well what a whirlwind day. @Ben Drinkin swung by for a quick visit. He just left and one bottle of redemption paid the price. We got to meet his lovely new bride. Two thumbs up! She is a keeper for sure. Her and Jodi had a great time sipping summer beverages. Me n BD well…. We went the wheated Bourbon route. Just an absolute great day of doing absolutely nuthin. Mal pup even liked him. We had a blast. Cheers!

View attachment 1716128672

View attachment 1716128673

View attachment 1716128674

View attachment 1716128675

View attachment 1716128676

View attachment 1716128677

View attachment 1716128678
That looks like a Good Time!!!

We will get it figured out. I am just way to busy to take anything else on right now. Usually takes a few months to get all the pics and info together.
I can gather the pictures and hold them until you’re ready if you want to do the rest from there.

Good Morning everyone. I passed the stress test with no issues. Was 10 min on treadmill to get my heart rate to 146 and keep it there or a min or 2. BP was good, came down quickly. Breathing was no issue. No red flags on EKG. Echo today, but it seems like I may be ok after all.
Morning everyone.
Good to hear Eric.

Now that's backreading worth doing. Ah, the treadmill test. My knee gives out before my heart does. And the guy doing the testing doesn't care.

That’s great news! Now you are all set to just enjoy your Alaska trip

IMG_20230224_144658502_HDR.jpg
Well Hoppy thong Thursday and I have a seat just for you. :poke:

I know I’m new here and not sure what all is involved but I am planted in front of a computer all day so if you need any help let me know and I can pitch in.

I know I’m new here and not sure what all is involved but I am planted in front of a computer all day so if you need any help let me know and I can pitch in.
Every year we do a coffee thread calendar. Hoppy typically does it but it takes a lot of effort and sounds like he’s busy.

Betty for the last 6 or 7 years we put together a calendar with some sort of common theme. Like last year was broken parts just to put a face with a name in a pic usually in your B day month. Vista print is usually the cheapest to do them but their format changed and sucks now. DDaddy did them for a few years then I inherited it somehow. I am just out of time lately. Think the last one took 30 or so hours just because I suck doing it. Be great if you want to do it. I will see if I can get a copy of a page or two for a example.

Betty for the last 6 or 7 years we put together a calendar with some sort of common theme. Like last year was broken parts just to put a face with a name in a pic usually in your B day month. Vista print is usually the cheapest to do them but their format changed and sucks now. DDaddy did them for a few years then I inherited it somehow. I am just out of time lately. Think the last one took 30 or so hours just because I suck doing it. Be great if you want to do it. I will see if I can get a copy of a page or two for an example.
If you can send an example it would help immensely. I can usually pick up on that kind of stuff quickly.

-
Back