Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1692273147116.png

1692273396556.png

1692273232064.png

I always feel like a 2nd grade school teacher doing it. Hell just getting 5 people to follow is hard let alone 20 or so.

I wonder if you can sell dogs there what you would have to do?
I would have to get a health card from that county and easy enough. I have my business lic. and tax #.
Also need a trailer to haul it out there on and that's why I haven't taken it to any shows here I just can't afford it right now .
Next year I should be set.

Carlisle wont let you do it for sure. Hershey might. Good thing there you can stay at the spot also. get that somewhere in the swap meet area I bet you wont keep up with just cold drinks.

Carlisle wont let you do it for sure. Hershey might. Good thing there you can stay at the spot also. get that somewhere in the swap meet area I bet you wont keep up with just cold drinks.
I really would like to get us all together some place and and have a big family reunion kinda party on it. On my bucket list.

The east coast guys are easy. It is the other areas. Carlisle has kind of been it for a while. First few years had a bunch of us there. TMM, Zman, Tim, Dukey from other areas. Local Mitch, Tike, Keith, Me Now Scott and Willie Chris also. A lot of us stay on spot you cant beat 100 for 4 or 5 days. Think Craig, tax lady and John will be in Carlisle barracks this year.

The east coast guys are easy. It is the other areas. Carlisle has kind of been it for a while. First few years had a bunch of us there. TMM, Zman, Tim, Dukey from other areas. Local Mitch, Tike, Keith, Me Now Scott and Willie Chris also. A lot of us stay on spot you cant beat 100 for 4 or 5 days. Think Craig, tax lady and John will be in Carlisle barracks this year.
Really wanted to meet everyone when I was in Pittsburgh in June but with my kids wedding I couldn't find the time.
8 kids keep me busy. lol

Goodmorning!
Nice cool morning. A relief after yesterday’s 100 degrees.
Today is some kind of skywalk thing. Dont know how easy that will be for me. Guess i should have brought a hat. I very rarely wear a hat.

-
Back