Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chatty bunch as always. Good morning everyone. Getting ready for our trip. Can't wait, will be a great time. I will check in occasionally

Oh and my echo turned out ok. No reading from the cardiologist but the tech had no concerns to page anyone or detain me.
Late to the party. Were you having issues or pains?

Garage door and opener. Good but not cheap. Make the call, write the check!

View attachment 1716129492
When I was building my garage shop 20 years ago, I got a price from a local garage door company to install two standard garage doors that were not roll up. Guy wanted three grand to do both of them back then. But they would have obscured the lighting. I called overhead door company and pretended to be a small contractor and bought both of these overhead rolling steel doors insulated for 3400 bucks. I installed them myself. Glad I did. Love Em
PXL_20230818_132021222.jpg

PXL_20230818_132009860.jpg

When I was building my garage shop 20 years ago, I got a price from a local garage door company to install two standard garage doors that were not roll up. Guy wanted three grand to do both of them back then. But they would have obscured the lighting. I called overhead door company and pretended to be a small contractor and bought both of these overhead rolling steel doors insulated for 3400 bucks. I installed them myself. Glad I did. Love Em
View attachment 1716129496

View attachment 1716129497
Those are nice doors for sure and perfect for your shop.

Chatty bunch as always. Good morning everyone. Getting ready for our trip. Can't wait, will be a great time. I will check in occasionally

Oh and my echo turned out ok. No reading from the cardiologist but the tech had no concerns to page anyone or detain me.
Great news! Have a safe trip!

Just got back from the body shop. Hood looks so much better just sandblasted down to metal. The scoop is gonna look great on there. He is also going to build some stancions in front for more rigidity

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

That is just great news Eric! Congrats, that would have worried me!

Add one more bottle to the list. I am getting close to the danger zone! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Yeah I showed him pictures of other Hemi hoods. I have seen some that guys have painted so they blend in and that looks good as well

Late to the party. Were you having issues or pains?
Attempting to control blood psi that was a bit high and hoping to help the migraines at the same time. It is helping both. Been 2 weeks or more with no headaches and BP is in spec. The EKG from the ER visit when the first med hurt me, showed a slight spike the cardiologist wanted to check. So, I had a stress test and echo. Pulled strings and drove 300 miles in last 3 days but got them both done before my trip...for my piece of mind. All seems good. Thanks for asking Mike

Attempting to control blood psi that was a bit high and hoping to help the migraines at the same time. It is helping both. Been 2 weeks or more with no headaches and BP is in spec. The EKG from the ER visit when the first med hurt me, showed a slight spike the cardiologist wanted to check. So, I had a stress test and echo. Pulled strings and drove 300 miles in last 3 days but got them both done before my trip...for my piece of mind. All seems good. Thanks for asking Mike
It's good they checked out some areas of concern before just putting you on a pill.

Morning coffee lovers I'm running behind on my coffee drinking but first thing was to wash all the bugs off my Scamp and that took some time.

Morning coffee lovers I'm running behind on my coffee drinking but first thing was to wash all the bugs off my Scamp and that took some time.
This stuff is the best. Spray it on , it foams and softens the bugs up. Available at Wal Mart.

1692369895646.png

The quickest way for a man to become invisible is to walk into a Jo~Ann Fabrics store. The staff actually looks like they're pissed you are even there

-
Back