Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch if you have parts numbers my buddy can get the parts usually cheaper than deere.

Got ya. Just FYI. I have to bring you over there one day, Very interesting place.

Is that the engine with plastic in the wrong places, weird.
Yeah, I didn't know anything about this until it went up. But apparently around 1,000 hours. The plastic camshaft gears on these 22 horsepower Kawasaki engines fail. Looking into it, it's not that hard to repair. But I need to get it apart to see if it bent any of the push rods or not before I order the parts. Probably pull the heads off of it and look at the cylinder bores as well.

Yeah, I didn't know anything about this until it went up. But apparently around 1,000 hours. The plastic camshaft gears on these 22 horsepower Kawasaki engines fail. Looking into it, it's not that hard to repair. But I need to get it apart to see if it been any of the push rods or not before I order the parts. Probably pull the heads off of it and look at the cylinder bores as well.
Hopefully things are straight, good luck! Lost a timing chain once on a Toy motor, bang, valve job.

At least the whole car isn't going in there, still could work on other things if needed.
Yeah no plans to do anything to the car. Just changed things for safety and reliability. I have front end parts coming today.

The hood was a mess and I have to do something due to the crossram. No way the current scoop would work.

Yeah no plans to do anything to the car. Just changed things for safety and reliability. I have front end parts coming today.

The hood was a mess and I have to do something due to the crossram. No way the current scoop would work.
So you have crossram problems, what a nice problem to have lol! Good luck with the scoop!

Now we’re talking :usflag:

IMG_9134.jpeg

Wow, I'm fully blocked on Clist, can't even search local listings. Sent them a response, will see how it goes.

-
Back