Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It'd be great to find "that car" for Chris. I always keep an eye or two open
Much appreciated. I’ve come close a couple times.

Honestly beginning to wonder if 64 sport fury cars are rarer than even 71 hemi cuda converts these days. Yeah they only made what, 7 of those but there’s many clones. At the Nats I saw none. Had a buddy look at Carlisle last year, only one in brown. And it was a 426 max wedge car.

Good morning, nice and cool now but going to be mid 90s this weekend. Our club show and swap is Sun so set up day is tomorrow. Still the largest show and swap in MN?

There is a really nice one in the area just about what you are looking for( Not for sale). 426 Cross Ram. been in magazine BUT A CLONE

Honestly beginning to wonder if 64 sport fury cars are rarer than even 71 hemi cuda converts these days. Yeah they only made what, 7 of those but there’s many clones. At the Nats I saw none. Had a buddy look at Carlisle last year, only one in brown. And it was a 426 max wedge car.

These are by the same seller. No car though.. must've been too far gone

Screenshot_20230818_075032_Facebook.jpg

Well this morning I have a meeting with a guy that wants exclusivity for teaching conceal classes at our facility. I think if he agrees to teaching the class monthly year round I am going to do it. I loathe teaching that class. He pays up front the years worth of classroom fees I think he has a deal! Then I don’t care if he executes or not. But I like the student velocity thru the range, conceal class is like a gateway class!

Fast flip if it all works and can be calibrated. They basically have everything you need on a points car for tune up and troubleshooting.

Well this morning I have a meeting with a guy that wants exclusivity for teaching conceal classes at our facility. I think if he agrees to teaching the class monthly year round I am going to do it. I loathe teaching that class. He pays up front the years worth of classroom fees I think he has a deal! Then I don’t care if he executes or not. But I like the student velocity thru the range, conceal class is like a gateway class!

Gotta have a hook in there that he can't offer other training and you have to be able to advertise during his training :thumbsup:

Chatty bunch as always. Good morning everyone. Getting ready for our trip. Can't wait, will be a great time. I will check in occasionally

Oh and my echo turned out ok. No reading from the cardiologist but the tech had no concerns to page anyone or detain me.

Garage door and opener. Good but not cheap. Make the call, write the check!

1692364630452.png

-
Back