Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well YAY.
Gawdamn Gov't getting involved in **** again.
Went to the parts store to grab Brake Clean.
Got informed that as of Jan 1/24 we will no longer have Brake Clean as we know it.
Needs to be "Environmentally friendly".
So, that means the new **** ain't gonna work.
I'll grab about 4 cases for home. Should do me a few years. Maybe a 5 gallon of varsol too before they fck that up.

Just a heads up y'all.

In Canada. Not sure about USA.

Well YAY.
Gawdamn Gov't getting involved in **** again.
Went to the parts store to grab Brake Clean.
Got informed that as of Jan 1/24 we will no longer have Brake Clean as we know it.
Needs to be "Environmentally friendly".
So, that means the new **** ain't gonna work.
I'll grab about 4 cases for home. Should do me a few years. Maybe a 5 gallon of varsol too before they fck that up.

Just a heads up y'all.

In Canada. Not sure about USA.
Better get me some !!

Went to visit my Daughter and grandkids today and was 50 miles round trip on a wet gravel road and my truck looks like it was in a mud competition when I got home.

I've just been cleaning up parts for this tractor engine, scraping gaskets and wire wheeling bolt threads. Getting it ready for the parts that should be here by the end of the week. Got two calls, for vehicle repair. So I guess that's going to be lined up now for later this week or next week.

I got a notification that my EC bottles are "on their way". Well not quite. :rofl: :rofl:

1692649411863.png

Wow Mitch great new avatar, I like it. I had no idea she had long dark hair!
Yeah, That pic was taken last year I think. But.....Since she's been back in VN for a few weeks, she had her hair done, and dyed a little red into it. No, she didn't ask me or tell me before she did it. Don't really like it. So I told her , I'm gonna grow back my mustache, and shave a rat tail in the back of my head....Well....I'm a Man of my word....She'll get to check it all out when I pick her up at the Airport on Friday.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, That pic was taken last year I think. But.....Since she's been back in VN for a few weeks, she had her hair done, and dyed a little red into it. No, she didn't ask me or tell me before she did it. Don't really like it. So I told her , I'm gonna grow back my mustache, and shave a rat tail in the back of my head....Well....I'm a Man of my word....She'll get to check it all out when I pick her up at the Airport on Friday.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:
I cut my hair short once. My husband hated it. He said the opposite..he will shave his beard. I said no way. The hair grew back

Red hair?

rusty roof.png

:rofl:
I cut my hair short once. My husband hated it. He said the opposite..he will shave his beard. I said no way. They hair grew back
Yeah, Most Asian women keep long dark hair. She hasn't cut hers any shorter, its just that most of them will keep it tied up because of the extreme heat in VN....

We want a report on her reaction

-
Back