Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

image(103).jpeg

So Jodi ran an across this bed on FB market place. Lady wanted it gone and wanted it gone post haste. We found out her husband had passed and she was redecorating the bedroom. She even threw in a huge area rug, she said she just wanted it gone. No idea when it was made but the whole thing is solid wood and built to last, real hardware and real access to bolt it together. The head frame is easily over six feet tall Thing is heavy enough I rigged it with straps and picked it up with tractor then drove truck out from under it. Solid wood and solid steel. I dropped it onto car Dollie’s and wheeled it in the house. Did I mention we got no carpet? It is a beautiful thing. It was literally my only ask when she was designing the house. That girl has picked up and dragged her junk all across this Country following me. I told her to build whatever she wanted, it was her turn. Last house we bought she never even saw till we moved in! This will be one of the guest rooms.

IMG_4089.jpeg

I got no idea how hot it actually is but thermometer says 105. It was hot enough this guy was on our deck looking to come in and cool off this morning. I mowed about twenty acres and quit. I was getting goofy! It is honking hot. I got a carbine class this Saturday that is mostly all range time. We are gonna bake!

IMG_4097.jpeg

Cooking some doctored up hamburger helper beef pasta for dinner. Added some of my high test meat balls, bacon, and onions. Cooked some brussels sprouts as well...

Dang.....I might have to try that.....My youngest Son's wife makes a mean casserole with brussels sprouts and BACON !!!
Brussels sprouts fried in bacon is awesome. I hated them till I discovered that. They are also good shredded and sautéed in ground chorizo and served over rice.

Brussels sprouts fried in bacon is awesome. I hated them till I discovered that. They are also good shredded and sautéed in ground chorizo and served over rice.
I have some leftover from tonight. Think I'll try that in a few days....Thanks.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-
Back