Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my daughter got an easy bake oven from my mother in law for Christmas… just now got around to trying it with my daughter. there’s nothing easy about the damn thing. 45 minutes later and I’m still waiting for two cookies the size of a quarter…

So my daughter got an easy bake oven from my mother in law for Christmas… just now got around to trying it with my daughter. there’s nothing easy about the damn thing. 45 minutes later and I’m still waiting for two cookies the size of a quarter…
:rofl: They better be good cookies

Did you plug it in Sparky :eek: :poke:

I'm about done myself. Really checked in to see how Timmy was doing.
Got some smiles and my mind off of work for a few minutes. Thanks all

I'd offer to deliver the 45s on run from Phila to Morristown but my schedule is screwy enough already

I'm about done myself. Really checked in to see how Timmy was doing.
Got some smiles and my mind off of work for a few minutes. Thanks all

I'd offer to deliver the 45s on run from Phila to Morristown but my schedule is screwy enough already
That’s right it’s close so I could always do a swing by to pick up

Always fun to play in a juke box. I have a 64 Wurlitzer
Going thru a box of old 45s my nephew pulled out today. None of any real value.
Patsy Klien.Chuck Berry, some are those transparent red ones instead of the typical black. Lots of defunct company record companies. Not perfect good for Wall art if anyone wants a few. Just pay for the ride.

Dude... you're cooking with a 60 Watt light bulb... which is cool during the zombie apocalypse.... annoying in the age of microwaves.

Quality family time Amigo. Be happy

Dude... you're cooking with a 60 Watt light bulb... which is cool during the zombie apocalypse.... annoying in the age of microwaves.

Quality family time Amigo. Be happy
I’m letting her use the real oven next to around haha

And for the record. We have not had a microwave in over a decade. We cook everything on the stove, grille or oven.

:lol:

Screenshot_20230822_221223_Facebook.jpg

-
Back