Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last edited:
Oh and I stopped at food lion.
$7.98 for a frozen digorno pizza:BangHead:

C’mon man!

I think I am done for now
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif

Done mowing and all that's left is cleaning up the mower and clearing the driveway. Always glad to have that job done!!

Mornin' Although a bit late. Still drinking coffee though C\_/. I'll check my email box then close the laptop for a while. Going back to the old Elna Supermatic machine and like Pickard says, "Make it sew". LOL Its rewired and it runs but I wont know for sure until needles arrive in todays mail. IF I do succeed in making new cushions for my wingback gliding rocker my bragging is a safe bet.
Yall have a fine Thursday

It’s been a crazy day here, that’s what I get for taking Tomorrow off. Back read a little and caught up on the shenanigans in here.
Those tomatoes look delicious. Do they taste any different than the typical red variety?

Good morning. Another long amazing day. Hiked to the top of the Butte and did some ATV riding. Went to the Knik Glacier. Actually stood on an iceberg at the base of the glacier!

20230823_192646.jpg

20230823_192352.jpg

20230823_192513.jpg

20230823_194437.jpg

20230823_195344.jpg

It’s been a crazy day here, that’s what I get for taking Tomorrow off. Back read a little and caught up on the shenanigans in here.
Those tomatoes look delicious. Do they taste any different than the typical red variety?
Supposed to be low acid, they are good. Not many seeds.

-
Back