Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's haircut night, seems like a waste of money, but all six hairs appreciate the attention.
Have follow-up with the Urologist Tomorrow.
Should be a good visit. My Psa numbers don't even register anymore so there's that.

A 69 a100 near Me. 318 727. 8.75 rear. Minor rust on roof seams. 6500. Runs real good. I drove it.

20230819_170806.jpg

20230819_171307.jpg

20230819_171322.jpg

20230819_171348.jpg

Fix the rot . Bring it to Carlisle. Automatic?
How many empty Crayon boxes did you find JK.

Friend bought the A108 model from Barstow-Death Valley Truck Line. It had a Slant in it with about 1/2M miles on it. In their yard they had a wrecked CHP cruiser. Slant comes out, 440 goes in. Put the 2.73 pumpkin in there too. Frickin' thing would get 23mpg pullin' their race car :realcrazy: :lol:

Friend bought the A108 model from Barstow-Death Valley Truck Line. It had a Slant in it with about 1/2M miles on it. In their yard they had a wrecked CHP cruiser. Slant comes out, 440 goes in. Put the 2.73 pumpkin in there too. Frickin' thing would get 23mpg pullin' their race car :realcrazy: :lol:
Low miles it was just breaking in.

Life..

The opportunity to enjoy something will have a break point... the cool 3-pedal, 4 speed classic is great until your legs don't work...or your back can't handle the launch of a big block.

Father Time always wins.
So right…..longer we stay in shape the better. I guess when it comes to that it will be time to pass the car onto my daughter or grandkids

Life..

The opportunity to enjoy something will have a break point... the cool 3-pedal, 4 speed classic is great until your legs don't work...or your back can't handle the launch of a big block.

Father Time always wins.
He always wins sure. But by that point, I’ll give it to a minion.

-
Back