Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmmmm. I WOUNDER! just how far I would have to drive to get in on that, love me some fresh salmon and always wanted to land a few big humpbacks.
They run on odd years if you want to fish off the shore in saltwater for them that's about as fresh as it gets and a very unique fishery, saltwater salmon fishing from the shore.

They run on odd years if you want to fish off the shore in saltwater for them that's about as fresh as it gets and a very unique fishery, saltwater salmon fishing from the shore.
Vacation trip we made to Vancouver, fished out of Port Angeles, whole charter boat had it's limit before lunch

Good morning all, Day 1 of my house arrest. Not a lot of sleep last night. Was up a number of times and shined for skunks in back and saw nothing. yard looks like someone took a garden tiller to it

Been on and off pouring buckets here the last few hours.
Doctors appointment near Mattax neighborhood today not looking forward to that ride, at least I'm not the driver.
I got in at 7:30 this AM, about 2 hours but consiudering some of the rain that wasn't bad.
Stop by if you're up for it.
Places is a mess.

Avoid Spruce St. WKYW said Penn move in is going on. Market St wasnt bad.

66 Impala Signet... :thumbsup:

$7500 obo

273 car.... 3 on the tree

Down your way @RustyRatRod

Screenshot_20230825_093035_Facebook.jpg

Figure give it a week add them up and see what we get. So far the consensus is on the older ones. Be interesting to see what serial number they started messing up around.
endurance problems went back to the beginning.
John Soemer told me the 505 and then the new 6 series generally they ran with two boxes. Unp[lug one and plu imn the other and keep racing. Take the dead one and send it back to Autotronics who fixed them for nothing or very little cost. When I gave up on the MP Chrome box, I bought the 6T figuing it would be more durable. Whether that did it, or the rubber mounts that came with it, or they had figured out the failure points I don't know. Hasn't failed yet.

There's more. Look at theAutortronics MSD 6 instructions I've posted. MSD 6 series came with insulating tabs and jumpers so the owner could quickly switch back to the original system if there was a problem. I bought that around 1990. So even then Autotronics was aware of the problems/concerns and had a solution.

Only MSD unit I've had to send back was the adjustable timing box.

Question about Viet food, how are the Farm Raised Vietnam shrimp? They have these monster shrimp at commissary but sometimes the water in some countries isn't the best for farming if you know what I'm saying.
Well it hasn’t killed Mitch yet lol

@Maxcustody FYI
[ATTACH type="full" alt="mmissile"]1716133165[/ATTACH]

mmissile

Well-Known Member​

Local time9:56 AMJoinedJan 11, 2014Messages9,279Reaction score13,272LocationMotown
I have 5 older 6AL's in a box in the garage. They all worked great when removed from project cars. I've never personally had a MSD unit go bad, but I'm about to buy a new "programable/digital" unit. I'm hoping for the best.

I'm selling the older units for 200 each.

Well no show today. It’s still raining off and on but the family is still sick. So it’s a movie kind of day instead.

When I was a youngster cruising around in my Barracuda there was a 66 Comando 273 conv around town. Young and no money otherwise I would have knocked on his door
This car showed up at the base commissary one day, had to snap a few pics. Not 100 percent sure but might be a 66, very clean.

IMG_1357 (1).jpg

IMG_1358 (1).jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360 (1).jpg

IMG_1361 (1).jpg

-
Back