Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like its hand painted to look like a fake block facia. If I was going to do that, I would at least want it to look more like an old natural stone farmhouse wall. LOL
Getting ideas for the Duster. :thumbsup:

Morning folks. I hear thunder grumbling. Rain coming. We could sure use it.
Good luck getting some , another hot 102 day here today, just hope we all can make it to Sunday, 85 for the high. Good morning everyone, taist buds are on strike this morning, banana, orange juice and coffee tasted dull...

Good luck getting some , another hot 102 day here today, just hope we all can make it to Sunday, 85 for the high. Good morning everyone, taist buds are on strike this morning, banana, orange juice and coffee tasted dull...
So weird that happens. Good Morning and I hope you get through this soon!

Home from the Airport. But had to stop at the Supermarket for Viet food...... :eek:
Question about Viet food, how are the Farm Raised Vietnam shrimp? They have these monster shrimp at commissary but sometimes the water in some countries isn't the best for farming if you know what I'm saying.

Question about Viet food, how are the Farm Raised Vietnam shrimp? They have these monster shrimp at commissary but sometimes the water in some countries isn't the best for farming if you know what I'm saying.
Can't tell you about the farm raised shrimp from Vietnam. The city I live in is right on the Mekong Delta. We get the shrimp right from the water. I've never been sick from it. And they are Huge !!!

Viet women always wanting to have their picture taken. Now home and eating another breakfast with her.
IMG_20230825_082045.jpg

PXL_20230825_122002121.jpg

Brat in Law is planning a trip from the desert for this
1692966182138.png

He and his Lucky7 BBQ seasoning want to be a part of it.
I have been tasked with finding him a trailer mounted BBQ pit for the job.

Can't tell you about the farm raised shrimp from Vietnam. The city I live in is right on the Mekong Delta. We get the shrimp right from the water. I've never been sick from it. And they are Huge !!!
I like wild caught as well, sometimes there's problems/disease with farm raised, even salmon out here and some shellfish, depends on the operation a lot

November weather in Paso not so bad. Real similar to the weather in the desert, even though it's only 50 miles to the beach.
Finding a pit to borrow or rent for that weekend not gonna be easy.

I like wild caught as well, sometimes there's problems/disease with farm raised, even salmon out here and some shellfish, depends on the operation a lot
Yep, so true, our Kroger store gets the best salmon in, I need to grill up my last two peices I separated on June 26th..

November weather in Paso not so bad. Real similar to the weather in the desert, even though it's only 50 miles to the beach.
Finding a pit to borrow or rent for that weekend not gonna be easy.
Pit ? Pit bike, cooking or loading doc?

Yep, so true, our Kroger store gets the best salmon in, I need to grill up my last two peices I separated on June 26th..
The pinks (humpies) are running right now, son says he wants to go but not until next weekend. Think a lot of them will be in the rivers by then but we could catch the late ones and possibly Silver or King.

The pinks (humpies) are running right now, son says he wants to go but not until next weekend. Think a lot of them will be in the rivers by then but we could catch the late ones and possibly Silver or King.
Hmmmm. I WOUNDER! just how far I would have to drive to get in on that, love me some fresh salmon and always wanted to land a few big humpbacks.

1692966923332.png
Pit
A friend of mine builds them. Well he has employees that build them :)
A truckin' friend has 3 backyard type pits in his truck yard, only drawback is that at least 2 of them need new fireboxes :lol:
1692967173033.png
bout that size.

-
Back