Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Reading up on him (didn't know who he was) looks like he played some good stuff with Poco, hard to do drums on Rosanna
Yeah.. drummers worship him... thing is, he was SUPER nice also... and died really young :( His dad was a great jazz drummer/teacher that died just a few years ago..

PORCARO

1694095376450.png

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

This shows who he was though.. just a super nice guy, pretty much like any stoner you would hang with in the 80s

Talking too much.. i love drums more than just about anything :) BTW.. the guy up in the video about Porcaro used to be a teacher of mine (through the interwebs)

Sounds good Mike,
Thank you much Jaws, that engine and trans pushed a short wheel base 86 dodge truck to an 8.06 best time, it had 3.55 gears then, now it's got 2.78 sure grip behind my 2.900 lb car.

yup, i believe only one is left... i ******* HATE Totos music but respect the players
My sister bought me some vinyl when I first got my turntable/vinyl going again, included "Hold the Line" which I like. Rest of the album doesn't do too much for me

Thank you much Jaws, that engine and trans pushed a short wheel base 86 dodge truck to an 8.06 best time, it had 3.55 gears then, now it's got 2.78 sure grip behind my 2.900 lb car.
One thing I kinda miss about not being at the rock farm anymore is not having that truck scale available to use whenever I want :lol:
Total weight, front to rear weight, no worries, just drive up there :lol:

When I was racin' go karts I used an old bathroom scale for settin' up the weights. I had 3 wooden pads, 2"x12"s that were shimmed to be same height as the scale. Scale under 1 tire shims under the others, stand in the seat, read the scale. Easy peasy. :lol: :realcrazy: but it worked just fine

Prog rock warning lol! Love me some ELP, Tank, Just Take a Pebble etc. etc. Drummer kinda goes nuts at 2:31

Getting stuff packed to stuff into the Barracuda. Theres a lot of pieces. Would like to install the glass. But but but, i have never done a back window.

Holy back read this morning! You guys are busy. I skimmed quickly and caught up somewhat. It's been a crazy morning here....I just keep repeating to myself...only 20 more years till retirement.:BangHead:

Just came in from outside before it gets too hot. Trimed some weeds up by the mailbox the tenant must think looked pretty. Also cut the small patch of grass around my covered swing with my gas trimmer. That patch of grass is my responsibility. Blew off the driveway down here on the bottom. Now back inside. Think I'll work on my wide glide shovel head now

Holy back read this morning! You guys are busy. I skimmed quickly and caught up somewhat. It's been a crazy morning here....I just keep repeating to myself...only 20 more years till retirement.:BangHead:
Retirement? well aren't you fancy... i will fall down dead at this job.... it's just a matter of when :)

Just came in from outside before it gets too hot. Trimed some weeds up by the mailbox the tenant must think looked pretty. Also cut the small patch of grass around my covered swing with my gas trimmer. That patch of grass is my responsibility. Blew off the driveway down here on the bottom. Now back inside. Think I'll work on my wide glide shovel head now
What are doing to your bike?

Shift kit just showed up, soo glad transgo exists :)

Whoop! and it came with a 2 hole metal filter :) not the worst day

What are doing to your bike?
I got it running about 2 weeks ago. But then the lawn mower engine took precedent. Got that done the other day. As far as the bike goes, I need the fabricate a bracket to hold the caliper to the rear axle. Need to fabricate a new hose from the rear caliper to the forward control brake pedal. When I got the bike it was never completely assembled as I think most of it is new. Never any brake fluid in the front brakes or the rear brakes. Also need to hook up the clutch cable and adjust that. I'll put it up on the stand that I have and see if the clutch works properly with the transmission before I try to ride it.

I got it running about 2 weeks ago. But then the lawn mower engine took precedent. Got that done the other day. As far as the bike goes, I need the fabricate a bracket to hold the caliper to the rear axle. Need to fabricate a new hose from the rear caliper to the forward control brake pedal. When I got the bike it was never completely assembled as I think most of it is new. Never any brake fluid in the front brakes or the rear brakes. Also need to hook up the clutch cable and adjust that. I'll put it up on the stand that I have and see if the clutch works properly with the transmission before I try to ride it.
Steel work/welding I hope. Probably a lot of stress for the caliper (I'm Captain Obvious). Good luck and pics if you can.

Prog rock warning lol! Love me some ELP, Tank, Just Take a Pebble etc. etc. Drummer kinda goes nuts at 2:31

My Brother Woody drums up in your neck of the woods. He has drummed for just about everyone out there at one point or another. He also sings but he also drinks a lot of crown! Hah! As the crown consumption goes up his skill deteriorates! Hah! He is out of Elma.

My Brother Woody drums up in your neck of the woods. He has drummed for just about everyone out there at one point or another. He also sings but he also drinks a lot of crown! Hah! As the crown consumption goes up his skill deteriorates! Hah! He is out of Elma.
Cool, we'll be driving thru his neck of the woods around 7pm on our way to Pacific Beach/Ocean Shores.

-
Back