Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GO CHIEFS !!
1694088148837.png

Good Morning All! Well, I never made it to the stage to push the button last night and 50 plus went before me, dang! I missed my shark tooth grill delivery and signature only and having trouble changing delivery date as we are heading out of town this afternoon. Paypal has charged me 4 times and the UPS site just says "we are having technical difficulties". Fun!
Dang, don't buy a lottery ticket.

Naw.. mark the pushrods and watch them like this in the video.. if they are all moving you are fine, if not.. find the issue quicker than later and worst case would be pulling it apart to clean any metal out and put back together... new cam and gasket kit..

THat was a good video. Err on the side of caution now days with cam installations. I wonder how many have problems if they assemble an engine and don't start it for 6 months?

Dang, don't buy a lottery ticket.
Ha ha yeah. I also have to pick up meds before our trip, wife can't get so emailed boss for day off, hate that late notice crap. Packed too much crap in a short period of time, I'm sure it will work out somehow tho

Think I’ll just send it. See what happens. Then if something happens, it happens. I built this thing so there’s no guarantee it even fires anyway lol

Good catch, yeah roller lifters is what I meant .
Roller cam lobes are flat for the roller lifters. Hydraulic and solid flat tappet cams are tapered. That teemed with the crown on the lifter face makes them rotate.

cam.jpg

Just ran into a bit of live racing from europe... i didn't know the FIA (they do WRC) also does drag racing

kinda funny i posted that link and all they are dong now is junior dragsters...

I know, Fred was thinking of something like this when he added seats to his old truck.

little red wagon.jpg

Same with me but no thunder. The day before I overslept. 10 hours total. Haven't slept that long in months. Now last night, asleep at 11 and awake at 4. I hate that. I can see a nap after lunch today.
My post from earlier

I do need to switch a few cars around today. Only have 1 battery so move 1 out then switch battery then move the other 1 out. Then repeat to put back in. Taking 64 Fury to a show Sun

-
Back