Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
good to see you today.
Same!

Went back the same way as last time. Less crazy and mostly avoid the Universities.
Police put up no parking signs, but I was hungry so parked there and made a call to find out what was up.
Apparently orders from upstairs. Guess they're going to put a squeeze on the club- or at least go through the motions.
Be really nice if they can shut it down.

I hate driving in the city.
I hate the city. Wife is pissed off cause I refused to even look at a house she liked in town. This old country boy ain’t ever living in town again. She can find someone else to make that happen

Would SO SO love this...

This would be the perfect transport for say...a 69 Dart Hemi drag car or GSS Demon.... :rolleyes:

Not naming anyone

Screenshot_20230907_180320_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230907_180343_Facebook.jpg

My Cuda sure would look good on there, but of course I would have to paint the truck! Can’t have race hauler and race car not match!
It would and the truck is a blank slate. Fred on one side and Tim on the other. It will be sublime in an hour!

Well the grill got here in one piece, one small crack that I didn't see in the add or remembering discussing but overall excellent shape, tabs etc good. Have to repack it for now and tuck it away, get my butt moving on my car : )

Grill.jpeg

Grillcloseup.jpeg

She is fine. She has vocal cord damage from being on a breathing tube for 6 weeks...
Damn, they would have to put me completely out. I woke up after my heart surgery and felt like I was drowning. "Get this F**king thing out" I tried to yell with a vacuum cleaner hose down my throat.

Damn, they would have to put me completely out. I woke up after my heart surgery and felt like I was drowning. "Get this F**king thing out" I tried to yell with a vacuum cleaner hose down my throat.
no fun for sure. Three weeks with a Cathatere is no day at the beach either.

That’s exactly how my sister said it felt after her big car crash in 2014

-
Back