Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today took Cheryl to Golf MD aka the Golf Doctor for a driver fitting. The owner Mike Dickerson (MD) is a guy we've known for years. Anyway she's known to smack to driver. Her current driver is 10 years old and with all we're playing she was due for an upgrade. Worked through several different driver head shaft combo's until she found the one for her. On the monitor it gave her another 25 yards. Came time to pay and with tax right about $700. I looked at her and Mike and said "Wow what are you going to give up" with a smile. She replied Well I know what you're giving up then?? I'm sure those that know her are LMAO right about now. I pulled the card out and paid for her new driver. We go back in a couple weeks for an iron fitting...geez!!

Today took Cheryl to Golf MD aka the Golf Doctor for a driver fitting. The owner Mike Dickerson (MD) is a guy we've known for years. Anyway she's known to smack to driver. Her current driver is 10 years old and with all we're playing she was due for an upgrade. Worked through several different driver head shaft combo's until she found the one for her. On the monitor it gave her another 25 yards. Came time to pay and with tax right about $700. I looked at her and Mike and said "Wow what are you going to give up" with a smile. She replied Well I know what you're giving up then?? I'm sure those that know her are LMAO right about now. I pulled the card out and paid for her new driver. We go back in a couple weeks for an iron fitting...geez!!
Hahaha

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer/Engine
4.2 L 6-cylinder

View attachment 1716138665

A standard 275-hp, 4.2-liter inline-six-cylinder engine teams with a four-speed-automatic transmission. A 290-hp, 5.3-liter V-8 is available in the EXT only. TrailBlazers are available with either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, and the latter includes a two-speed transfer case.
I stand corrected…

Not a Mopar but still funny

IMG_1876.jpeg

I retired to the family room to watch a wire welder video on you tube. I turned on the TV and KC was on. I'm not a huge football fan but I'm in.

I retired to the family room to watch a wire welder video on you tube. I turned on the TV and KC was on. I'm not a huge football fan but I'm in.
I just got home about 20 minutes ago from picking her up at work. But my buddy Billy who catches river crabs every day had some crabs for me to bring home. So stop by his place and pick em up. Funny thing. First time I went to Vietnam they had crabs there and I told her I didn't know anything about that so she picked them for me. I still haven't let on that I know how to pick crabs. I think I'll just let this play out for a while. What say you all ??? :rofl:

I just got home about 20 minutes ago from picking her up at work. But my buddy Billy who catches river crabs every day had some crabs for me to bring home. So stop by his place and pick em up. Funny thing. First time I went to Vietnam they had crabs there and I told her I didn't know anything about that so she picked them for me. I still haven't let on that I know how to pick crabs. I think I'll just let this play out for a while. What say you all ??? :rofl:
I would have to see how you fix and eat them. I have only had crab legs from Alaska

Sorry, I wrap my tool, I don’t want no crabs…

Oh wait you’re talking about the sea creature… yeah, never had that either

I would have to see how you fix and eat them. I have only had crab legs from Alaska
I'm just going to go ahead and let her carry on. Let her pick the crabs. And then she'll probably put some in my Hu Tieu tomorrow morning.. :lol:
1000002392.jpg

Sorry, I wrap my tool, I don’t want no crabs…

Oh wait you’re talking about the sea creature… yeah, never had that either
Well, Young man. Be careful. I have seen you with tools before. Don't catch them on fire as usual. :poke: :poke: :lol:

Hi how do I look now I got a new computer today . From windows 7 to 11. Going to take some time to get use to it so if I screw up it wasn't me blame the computer.:BangHead:

-
Back