Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One thing cool about the whiskey tubers is they have a little more to offer than some tubers. Most do barrel picks and their patreon members get first chance at those bottles. It's a tiered system so the more you donate the more chance you have at getting some of those exclusive bottles. I was a member at My Bourbon Journey but just at a couple dollars a month. All the good barrel pick bottles were gone by the time my level was able to purchase. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
I don't understand drinking at all... but pretty much any youtube channel that has even a few thousand followers will get free ****.. Harland Sharpe just sent mopar joe a full set of rockers....

I love going up there, mandatory breakfast at Suomi, some hanging out in Copper Harbor also
Never been myself... i have never really been anywhere but work and home... this camping thing i think is the farthest i have gone in 53 years... i hate missing work for it though :(

Just sayin!

374641406_692107462944509_7544794946986011225_n.jpg

Back in the day we had a local cop who was, in reality, a dirty old man (Office Woullet), and it was generally understood that unless something REALLY SERIOUS was going on, he only pulled-over pretty women just so he could talk to them. Anywhooo....One day he pulled me over in my Vega, and since I wasn't a pretty female, I figured I was in BIG trouble. He just told me to get out out of the car. No, "Hello." No, "License and registration, please." Just, "Get out of the car, kid!".

Then he proceeded to walk around the vehicle to give me a "safety inspection" (horns, lights, wipers, etc), as I think he thought he could give me a ticket for something. When I passed all of that, he asked me to pull the hood. I did so, and he took one look inside, pointed at the engine, and asked, "Who did that?"

"I did." (Anyone remember the solid-mount V8 Vega kits Hooker Headers used to sell?)

""You did?"

"Yes, sir".

After a few more questions ("What engine is that? Where did you get it? You got a receipt for it?" etc), he asked me to start it up, rev it up a bit (loundess check, maybe?), and...well...long story short- he couldn't find anything illegal with the car, and I hadn't done anything wrong (that he had witnessed, at least!), so he had to let me go.

But he did so in typical Office Woullet fashion, saying, "Nice car kid. Don't ever let me catch you doing anything funny with it."

And that was it.

(And he never did catch me doing any "funny stuff", either!)
Had a similar occurence with a Sheriff Deputy, except it did involve some funny behaviour :lol: Like burnin' the tires through 3 gears in my Ranchero :lol: He made it look like I was going to get a citation the whole bit, sitting in the patrol car talkin' on the radio, checkin' my license. After he gave my license back all I could think of was "Wait Officer! Let me put you on my Christmas list." :lol:

Well, I had my share of moving violations over the years. But there are also probably a half a dozen times that an officer stopped me just to get a look at my car. And talk about it. :thumbsup:

If you are used to a bidet it's hard to get by with out one.
Damn near Every toilet you see in VN has a hose on the wall.....The ones I've seen out in the Bush, are no toilet, only a porcelain Squat and go system.... :lol:

-
Back