Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Autumn must be approaching. In the high 40s this morning/last night. Actually had to turn on the heater :lol: I looked at the Weather Service, my old homies probably got to turn off their AC systems last night for the first time in months out there in the Mojave.

Hmmmm You guys think you have transmission issues..
1695402691341.jpeg

Just made reservations for MITP. 2 queen sized beds. So far Mopar Joe is bunking. 4 of us would share a room at The Nats. It makes for a cheap weekend. ($100/each) @Frodee and @lkopaska, You guys are welcome to stay with us.

Just made reservations for MITP. 2 queen sized beds. So far Mopar Joe is bunking. 4 of us would share a room at The Nats. It makes for a cheap weekend. ($100/each) @Frodee and @lkopaska, You guys are welcome to stay with us.

Yep. They gave me the choice of one king size or two queens.
I remember a story about hoppy falling on top of someone one night . I think his name was Mike. Poor guy never posted here again. :lol:
Anyway I went with the Queens.

Sounds good Mike I can take the floor and as long as no body hogs the toilet at 3 in the morning I'm good. :thumbsup:
If it works for you PM me your address and I'll send you some money.

-
Back