Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_20230922_142601169.jpg

IMG_20230922_142526288_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230922_142549920.jpg
Trying to figure out the pitch of the lights but there ya go in the ruff but a start.

Do you need a picture of how the headlights pitch so they match.
Looks really good so far.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Trying to figure out the pitch of the valance so I don't have the lights on an angle up or down.
Pockets are just sitting in the hole right now and will trim them and glass them in when I make sure of the pitch.

Just made reservations for MITP. 2 queen sized beds. So far Mopar Joe is bunking. 4 of us would share a room at The Nats. It makes for a cheap weekend. ($100/each) @Frodee and @lkopaska, You guys are welcome to stay with us.
:lol: Take the mattresses off an' throw 'em on the floor with bedding. Sleeping bags on the box springs. Call the desk for extra towels. Done that a time or 3 for weekends at Famoso Drags :lol:

I got a text from John. He's home resting with the aid of pain pills. He said surgery went well but he's very sore. He said for now he feels that morphine and social media is probably a bad combination. I told him to keep me posted and I'd be happy to pass it on. It'll take time but eventually he'll feel better and stronger.

Sounds good Mike I can take the floor and as long as no body hogs the toilet at 3 in the morning I'm good. :thumbsup:
If it works for you PM me your address and I'll send you some money.
Let's wait until the show. My card doesn't get charged until we check out so I don't need any up front. Bring some ear plugs. Joe snores. :poke: :rofl:

I got a text from John. He's home resting with the aid of pain pills. He said surgery went well but he's very sore. He said for now he feels that morphine and social media is probably a bad combination. I told him to keep me posted and I'd be happy to pass it on. It'll take time but eventually he'll feel better and stronger.
Thanks for the update Craig. He'll be fine.

Well, we don't have to worry about John getting into trobble anytime soon.
Thanks for the update Craig.

All them muscles they gotta pull outa the way to get some room to work :eek: Gonna take some time for them to get comfy again.

Alright thinking of a different plan. What are your thoughts if I just have my daughter, SIL and grandkids come and spend the weekend with us. We would get them a room, we get to see everyone and they can go to the show or hangout at hotel etc. I am assuming hotel has a pool.

Good plan or not so much??

Alright thinking of a different plan. What are your thoughts if I just have my daughter, SIL and grandkids come and spend the weekend with us. We would get them a room, we get to see everyone and they can go to the show or hangout at hotel etc. I am assuming hotel has a pool.

Good plan or not so much??
Great plan!!

-
Back