Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He was looking for a DP with a pet. Did a single point with one. Will perform the exact same way.

That one was always on the bucket list. First thing the wife asked. When we going? Reply your watching the animals. Why? Remember the week you went to your sisters for a night last month? Honey, I love you, but the medical weed is taking its tool!

That one was always on the bucket list. First thing the wife asked. When we going? Reply your watching the animals. Why? Remember the week you went to your sisters for a night last month? Honey, I love you, but the medical weed is taking its tool!
And I'm sure she felt better when you told her you'd be traveling cross country and bunking with OMR...what could go wrong?? :eek:

She heard it on the speakerphone. Have to make up some stupid plans for us to talk about next weekend when OMR is here.

And I'm sure she felt better when you told her you'd be traveling cross country and bunking with OMR...what could go wrong?? :eek:
Whats funny I actually take it easy when I am around him, USUALLY! Reminds me have to find my trenchcoat......

I wonder if she has the stuff to make a spegetti pie when your here. Believe me it is freaking fantastic. Her mom just kind of made it and it became a tradition, Philo crust, spagetti base, meatballs, salami, provolone, Italian cold cuts procutta etc, ricotta cheese, sauce, and a mozzerrella top. Holy crap if you can eat two slices your the Nathans hot dog eating contest winner!

I'm just having a lite dinner tonight.

20230922_182836.jpg

-
Back