Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I am off today but up at 2:50. WTF. I got the plumbing job fixed last night. Today is attempting to change the front hub on the daily car. Possibly go to the drag strip tonight to support a buddy. New set up and last one of the year.

So, I am off today but up at 2:50. WTF. I got the plumbing job fixed last night. Today is attempting to change the front hub on the daily car. Possibly go to the drag strip tonight to support a buddy. New set up and last one of the year.
Enjoy the day. I was on the phone with tech. Support for Direct TV
For almost an hour last night. Took that long for them to figure the problem was on their end.:mob:

That means free coffee at WaWa
Just looked it up. Nope. At least they haven't announced it.
They just built a new store half mile from me.
Supposedly an Auto zone is being built on cross the road. They demoed the buildings last week

Just looked it up. Nope. At least they haven't announced it.
They just built a new store half mile from me.
Supposedly an Auto zone is being built on cross the road. They demoed the buildings last week
Dang it! They have done that for so many years. I guess that’s what happens when you just figure they are celebrating again. I usually get my coffee from the local bagel
Place by work. Good mom and pop store.

Hey Mitch....can you get a MD title for a pre 48 vehicle that doesn't have one? I was told MD and NY you just need a bill of sale

1692711883413.png

I found an old truck but it does not have a title. You can't in PA
You have to go thru the court of common pleas.
This guy can help. Probably others also.
What can be done to acquire a title?
One solution is to Petition the Court of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania. Attorney Bryan Shook can assist you with this. He can be reached at [email protected].

-
Back