Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks. Rained hard most of last night, and supposedly most of today. Heading up to Hoppys later today , then Carlisle tomorrow.
It has finally cooled off here good. Unseasonably so but it sure is welcome.

never even consider anything without a clean title.... i ended up scrapping a '64 fury convert cause the guy never found the title after i had the car... lesson sucked...
Georgia will not issue a title on anything prior to 1964, period. Even if you have a title from a previous owner, all you will get when you register it in your name is a Georgia tag receipt with your name on it.

4 speed trans question.......................new trans only has a plug where the speedometer pinion adapter goes?

I guess he figured I would use old parts, what are my options?

Or get your rpms down pat by using a GPS app on your phone and forget about it. And not racking up miles on that car. IIRC, like 9 miles on the clock?

We did that yesterday, even though my funding is from FY23
1695986886417.png

If we're not back next week, then get the Barracuda out and work on the Heep.
Might getthe car out anyway. See how the weekend goes. Raining today.

Do I just leave the plastic plug in there!

There was no speedometer cable connected to the old transmission
I would have to let the manual trans guys answer that. I haven't had a speedometer in any of the toy cars for last 10 years. Dad put a GPS speedometer on the column like a clamp on tach. I just don't care enough. My boy uses an app amd has his phone laying on the seat to glance at

I would have to let the manual trans guys answer that. I haven't had a speedometer in any of the toy cars for last 10 years. Dad put a GPS speedometer on the column like a clamp on tach. I just don't care enough. My boy uses an app amd has his phone laying on the seat to glance at
I'm going GPS speedo in the Valiant.

Yup.. I use Waze. It will track speed and keep the phone screen active even without a destination plugged in

Looks like the settlement is forming up well.
We're getting there. Takes time moving the logs and treating for termites etc. We would have got more done but the pull cord on the Husqy came off. They wanted to fix it. Axe is actually faster - once you have confidence. My regular partner gave it try yesterday. He'll be doing it soon. Chainsaw has some advantages - also not easy to shape with. He has the experience and skill to do it.

-
Back