Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
'Sup Ray???
Trying to get motivated to head up to Hoppys this afternoon. This guys not helping.

20230929_082222.jpg

My mind is blank this morning, mybe its because I am half way threw my first cup, or that I slept 8 1/2 hours last night and this morning.. trying to get moving is a chore :eek:

No silly inbreeding! :poke: :rofl:
Well I was introduced to corn squeezins when I was there, watch the color of the flame I was told, can't remember which color meant it was a good batch, it all killed me lol! Second guess would be Blues music, heard a bit of it on Beale St in Memphis

Iffn ya trust the internet press

Krispy Kreme​

The popular donut chain is pushing its "new and improved" beverage line by offering free medium hot or iced coffee, including espresso-based lattes, with no purchase necessary. The brand says its revamped coffee lineup features "better beans, smoother blends and richer roasts."

Well I was introduced to corn squeezins when I was there, watch the color of the flame I was told, can't remember which color meant it was a good batch, it all killed me lol! Second guess would be Blues music, heard a bit of it on Beale St in Memphis
Blue flame.

-
Back