Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow !! Thats a good looking long top, do you guys ever flip a coin ? Keep me updated men

Looks like the same on a auto. Hardware store has a good selection of rubber plugs usually or napa can order it.

Just talked to Jamie, he is going to get the exact dimensions and I will use a freeze plug. I would have to get a dummy gear for it to be sealed. No sense wasting money.

It seats with an o ring and then secured with a plate and 1 bolt.

View attachment 1716147574
Freeze plug would be great, keep your coffee crew updated on this, I like the idea

@FISHYPETE even found an old pipe in a glovebox lol

5EFED9B8-4D7A-4AF1-B76A-05E67900EB09.jpeg

0C8E9B5F-8732-4A7B-983C-9023CC39EB8E.jpeg

9D57123B-E2DF-44E7-A1D6-924E86351E8A.jpeg

75076690-AAE9-4D84-903F-E0C42D545DC4.jpeg

1C29CCDC-20FD-493F-BEF7-B1F94812CBB8.jpeg

C074045D-03BA-41B0-84BE-D9D125506627.jpeg

95BF94DF-F032-49F8-9746-C7F7149AFAC3.jpeg

DE541DD7-1034-48C5-BD95-528742BB980F.jpeg

AFEDF6C8-B1B4-4D13-A5ED-D18193F2E19B.jpeg

CB15EE21-5A0B-4497-9AC5-5BACC0EC7437.jpeg

Big day out here today. It has been seven days since shoulder replacement. I get my first post op appt with Surgeon. I just got done with PT and can actually raise my arm over my head, not by much mind you but enough to call it a win! Plus they will take off the mondo waterproof bandage for first time since surgery. I have yet to even see the incision. The dressing stays on till today. It is most uncomfortable. Heck I was even able to put on a tee shirt all by myself today vs a snap up. This has been no fun for sure but I am literally in less pain today than prior to surgery. Amazing technology. I will also find out today exactly what the composition of the new parts are. Parts is parts!

So you’ve been wearing a gown with the tie back?
Big day out here today. It has been seven days since shoulder replacement. I get my first post op appt with Surgeon. I just got done with PT and can actually raise my arm over my head, not by much mind you but enough to call it a win! Plus they will take off the mondo waterproof bandage for first time since surgery. I have yet to even see the incision. The dressing stays on till today. It is most uncomfortable. Heck I was even able to put on a tee shirt all by myself today vs a snap up. This has been no fun for sure but I am literally in less pain today than prior to surgery. Amazing technology. I will also find out today exactly what the composition of the new parts are. Parts is parts!

It will get better in no time... I had mine done 2 years ago but i shattered my ball/socket and everything is metal/plastic now.. i have almost full mobility and strength.. the technology is amazing. Every minute is hellish pain but at least i can use my arm :) Don't quit PT til they say btw.. it does help a lot

Wow, nearly over your head in just a week !! Thats what I call outstanding progress, congratulations cousin, super happy to see this

It will get better in no time... I had mine done 2 years ago but i shattered my ball/socket and everything is metal/plastic now.. i have almost full mobility and strength.. the technology is amazing. Every minute is hellish pain but at least i can use my arm :) Don't quit PT til they say btw.. it does help a lot
Yep I got all new parts, ball, sockets etc! Worst part is where they severed bicep and pec then reattached!

Yep I got all new parts, ball, sockets etc! Worst part is where they severed bicep and pec then reattached!
oof.. that sucks.. mine was shattered bone to bout 3" above the elbow.. surgeon had to piece together parts for muscle to hang on and stuff... ah well.. the pain will end one day :)

-
Back