Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Foggy start to the day.

Friday....

More all-hands meetings today discussing shutdown processes.
Wife doing the same out here. Had money to work through the last one, but many big shots made the worker Bzzzs work and they took off. Guess the shiznit hit the fan
so they're talking about closing the office.

Ranting here. I just cant figure out why members that have been here for years with hundreds of posts don't know to start a parts wanted thread if they are looking for something. I just deleted a thread on C bodies. "Looking for a heater valve #xxxxxxx". :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

why-me-why.gif

https://www.fastenal.com/fast/blue-lane-freight

You can go online and put in the information and they'll give a cost quote
Thank you, hope to see about 5 location to give me an understanding of price for shipping, and add that information in my sales add. Thank you again my friend
Ranting here. I just cant figure out why members that have been here for years with hundreds of posts don't know to start a parts wanted thread if they are looking for something. I just deleted a thread on C bodies. "Looking for a heater valve #xxxxxxx". :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
Yes sir, I have moved a few and most all have been here 10 plus years and sold a bunch.

Or pay the extra to have it delivered.
Figured I will be pressure washing the truck and Vic today, move my boxes of stuff I will be taking to an outdoor flea market to get rid of on the cheep, yep, be surprised how much cash I come home with by paying 7 buck to set up, 10 by 30, I park my truck in the space and set up 4 tables and a couple tarps on the ground, 2 dollar tables, 5 , 10 and 20.
Last year I brought home 843.00 and got there at 5 am, out by 10 thirty last year, children show interest I usually gift them if the parents look like crop workers this time of year, love interacting with people doing this .

The spacer goes between the pulley and the fan, not the pulley and water pump... The pulley goes directly to the water pump...
It both had the fan spacer too.. I’ll get you pics this evening. I’m doing a road trip on Route 30 today. Just stopped for lunch

Must be ADD, started fiddling with a bench vise, then ended up organizing stuff in quonset. Worst part is, i know not why i went into quonset in the first place..

Stand up some plywood to protect back window…just sayin..
Have a 4x4 peice ready for sure, hop where it was last year.e my wife has not cut it for shelving or something, I need to go look in my done storage church van
One of my prize possessions as a young lad was a biz card from Wolfman! I got dragged to an outdoor concert he was working and used as bait by my Dad. Single Dad, crowd full of hippy chicks? He had a plan! I was none the wiser!
I met him in Florida, he had a radio stationed on the beach somewhere, I was with a friend spending the weekend because strawberries was not read to pick, my friend knew him and it was up on stilts, walked up the stairs and nocked, he waved us in, never new who he was till later when I was 12 or 13, I had to be 10 at the time, wild ain't it.

One of my prize possessions as a young lad was a biz card from Wolfman! I got dragged to an outdoor concert he was working and used as bait by my Dad. Single Dad, crowd full of hippy chicks? He had a plan! I was none the wiser!
What could go wrong there? Absolutely nothing! LMAO

-
Back