Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
382987608_712700537566606_3276637169481358335_n.jpg

Well moved 5 boxes of car bars to my van for storage, I know I will be needing them soon, but lord !! My wife has taken up more room in the shop, and I don't even like cramped spaces, so instead of insisting she clear out some stuff I figured it would be more productive I I just do some sorting out and making more room on my side :lol:... I have a fellow just outside of Memphis interested in the bike trailer

20230912_133208.jpg

Our Harbor Freight is having a PARKING LOT SALE a couple weeks from now. They show their house brand tool boxes in Sublime/Euclid Green/Neon Green whatever ya wanna call it :eek: :D. One thing that stuck out was their little gravity fed spray gun, just right for engine compartments and semi-visible areas for 15 bucks.

Have a 4x4 peice ready for sure, hop where it was last year.e my wife has not cut it for shelving or something, I need to go look in my done storage church van

I met him in Florida, he had a radio stationed on the beach somewhere, I was with a friend spending the weekend because strawberries was not read to pick, my friend knew him and it was up on stilts, walked up the stairs and nocked, he waved us in, never new who he was till later when I was 12 or 13, I had to be 10 at the time, wild ain't it.
You better cover that back glass on your truck, don't make me have to come down there and replace it. :poke: :lol:

Wow I'm impressed it's 72* here a bit warm for this time of year.
Looks like I got roped into driving semi tomorrow doing potato harvest. Don't mind a day or so just don't want to do it full time.
I'll get about 100 pounds of spuds and get paid for driving so not bad.

Looks like I got roped into driving semi tomorrow doing potato harvest. Don't mind a day or so just don't want to do it full time.
Got the still ready fer perduckshun? :thumbsup:

Could be worse, you could be hauling sugar beets in the rain and mud!

Long ago Union Sugar had a plant on the west side of town. At one time this valley grew a bunch of sugar beets and they got shipped in from allover SoCal besides. When that bugger fired up with our prevailing winds the whole town smelled like everybody was baking potatoes for dinner :rofl:

No thanks doesn't pay enough to put up with the mud and long hours.
Spuds doesn't pay any different just local hauling and my oldest grand kid will be there unloading my truck so I get to see him and a win win for me.

-
Back