Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I grabbed a toddie about 30 mins ago. Watching the waves and the sand at a nice 85 degrees. Life does not suck!

Right behind ya, I just got home from post op appt. All good! I can smell the single malt from here!

No Working.jpg

It both had the fan spacer too.. I’ll get you pics this evening. I’m doing a road trip on Route 30 today. Just stopped for lunch

Route 30 is not too far from me...

We used to have a place in Merrillville/Crown Pointe and got off I-65 at Rt-30...

Can't beat a deal like that. Get a buzz, catch a buzz!

Phil puts out the mini bar every year for the holidays between Thanksgiving and New Years for all the adult customers to get a toddie for the holidays while they wait to get their hair cut or while their hair gets cut....

I plan my haircut to be during that time every year now so I can get my holiday toddie...

I was with a friend spending the weekend because strawberries was not read to pick, my friend knew him and it was up on stilts, walked up the stairs and nocked, he waved us in, never new who he was till later when I was 12 or 13, I had to be 10 at the time, wild ain't it.

Thumbs up for strawberries...

Or do you call it a strawberry thumbs up???

Strawberry Thumbs Up.jpg

Dayum! THat Juke joint is better than it was a few months ago. It always get's better after it sets.

IMG_3807.jpeg

IMG_3810.jpeg
Ok I have a question. Is the light bulb in the glove box supposed to be fed through the hole? Or does it stay that way?

I need to go take a shower. I got all dusty mowing the yard. Yep, I'm a dirty old man. But hey, my hand and my soap! :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back