Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1696067136301.png
Only 3 posts since last I stumbled through? That's odd.

Steph, our plan is to get there 0830-0900 have to drop of a rear, then drive back out switch gates and drive back in and park, the guy we are dropping the rear off to is giving us a sticker. If you get there early call one of us. we will still meet at my friends spot. Dont worry he has Chevy and Fords also. Matts a good guy.

Steph, our plan is to get there 0830-0900 have to drop of a rear, then drive back out switch gates and drive back in and park, the guy we are dropping the rear off to is giving us a sticker. If you get there early call one of us. we will still meet at my friends spot. Dont worry he has Chevy and Fords also. Matts a good guy.
Don't forget pictures! :thumbsup:

Sounds good. I’m leaving here about 6:15 and stopping for food. We are planning to get there about 9. I’ll text and meet up with you.

Dont know if we are getting any Sunshine here today or not. Gonna reinstall the the wheels with new tires on my Harley today. Gettin a temp tag on Tuesday.... :thumbsup:

-
Back