Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went and saw the plastic surgeon yesterday best in the Midwest. He agreed that I need some eye work done. I have excessive eyelid skin enough to impact my vision. I learned that the skin excess I have under the eyes is not covered by insurance and considered cosmetic. He said he can take care of it in the same procedure, but I'd have to pay for that part. Well to do the eye lid and leave the bottom half would look a little weird so ya we'll do it. Surgery in about five weeks I'll just have a couple black eyes foe a couple weeks.

Went and saw the plastic surgeon yesterday best in the Midwest. He agreed that I need some eye work done. I have excessive eyelid skin enough to impact my vision. I learned that the skin excess I have under the eyes is not covered by insurance and considered cosmetic. He said he can take care of it in the same procedure, but I'd have to pay for that part. Well to do the eye lid and leave the bottom half would look a little weird so ya we'll do it. Surgery in about five weeks I'll just have a couple black eyes foe a couple weeks.
Dang

It needs a lot of attention
At least there's a chance for that one. Saw one at a locals farmers market alongside a barn. Asked market owner about it, he said guy parked it there years and years ago, won't sell it, hasn't moved it. Outside too so that's not good.

At least that's not messing with your eyeball, that would make me very nervous! Good luck on your surgery and keep us posted!

I hope he is cutting (no pun intended) you a break

Well if y'all see a Satellite or Dart Wagon for sale get a phone number for me. I need more sleep so I can operate the espresso machine safely. Fore I fergit on those wagons No Pushbuttons! :lol:
Why? That’s gonna be illegal to drive in your state soon

Morning!
Clear this morning, supposed to warm up some today. Storage stuff to put away today,and hopefully i can get quonset sorted out.

Oh, our local weatherologist said we had 17 days warmer than 30°C this summer. Thats 85°F.
I have a feeling winter is coming early.

Plastic surgery in Saigon Vietnam is a huge business. Many women go there for breast enhancements or eye lifts to make their eyes more round, or nose jobs to make their noses more narrow.. Many other cosmetics surgical procedures as well. They also do tummy tucks on some of the women when they get older and don't want the fat belly. The thing is, it is very inexpensive in Vietnam. Of course they do men as well. A couple of years ago I had my double chin taken care of and a slight facelift and the eyes above and below done. The total cost for all that was only 3,500 bucks usd. They take really good care of you at the hospital. Also. I was very pleased with the results.

Doing the wood thing today, seasoned pile some chainsaw some splitter. Wife and I have appt. for flu/vax at 10 am so that should make bucking rounds fun!

So, I got the sink fixed and the hub on the daily car fixed so I spent some time working on flooring in the Charger. Bit by bit. Went to the seasons last test and tune to support a buddy in his car. He ran his best ever at 12.24 @110.

20230929_184157.jpg

20230929_203228.jpg

Plastic surgery in Saigon Vietnam is a huge business. Many women go there for breast enhancements or eye lifts to make their eyes more round, or nose jobs to make their noses more narrow.. Many other cosmetics surgical procedures as well. They also do tummy tucks on some of the women when they get older and don't want the fat belly. The thing is, it is very inexpensive in Vietnam. Of course they do men as well. A couple of years ago I had my double chin taken care of and a slight facelift and the eyes above and below done. The total cost for all that was only 3,500 bucks usd. They take really good care of you at the hospital. Also. I was very pleased with the results.
I thought you were looking prettier

On bright side you were still below tree line! Pee in canteen cup so you don’t have go outside in middle of the night, rinse it with some snow in morning and sip coffee out of it!

Worst trip was survival training in Northern Quebec province... they didn't have much snow and it was a touch colder than usual that year so building shelters was a PITA.. Suck-factor was high.

-
Back