Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didn’t realize today is the day in history that James Dean got killed in his car crash
Just a little ways east of Paso Robles on Hwy 41 lovely Cholame. I'm not real sure why it has a name at all :lol: Last I recall of it was a boarded up 40s vintage gas station, an abandoned school bus, and a tornado magnet :lol:

Made it back from Fall Carlisle. Met a member and a guy I used to work with that OMR sold parts to. Now to address the sunburn! Knew I should have worn a Thong!

IMG_3814.jpeg

IMG_3818.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

Done at Carlisle. I got to see Hoppy and Wolfie and Marilyn. It was great to hear all of the stories that have been floating around about you guys. I even had to ask about the thong. Not a ton of Mopar there today.

Well that didn't work well. THere's a cruise going tomorrow. Last time I drove the Swinger the air didn't work. I hooked up the gauges but no pressure. I hooked up the evac pump and when I shut it off it heald 30" of vacuum for about 10 min. I have a leak somewhere. I would like to squirt some die in it but may be another time. It's a Chrysler dealer install set up and i'll be damned, it doesn't have a low side port. High side to the condenser and one on the compressor head. I'm confused how I charged it last time I had the system open for a hose repair. I'm thinking this could be easier with a receiver/dryer with a low side port on it.

A bear walks into a bar and orders a beer
Bartender: We do not serve bears in this bar
Bear asks for a beer again
So he asks once more and says if I do not get a beer I will eat that woman at the end of the bar.
Bear just tears into her then asked for a beer again.
Bartender says we do not serve drug addicts in this bar either.
Bear is confused he says what do you mean by that?
Bartend: THAT WAS A BARBITCHYOUATE!

Well that didn't work well. THere's a cruise going tomorrow. Last time I drove the Swinger the air didn't work. I hooked up the gauges but no pressure. I hooked up the evac pump and when I shut it off it heald 30" of vacuum for about 10 min. I have a leak somewhere. I would like to squirt some die in it but may be another time. It's a Chrysler dealer install set up and i'll be damned, it doesn't have a low side port. High side to the condenser and one on the compressor head. I'm confused how I charged it last time I had the system open for a hose repair.
Pic?

A bear walks into a bar and orders a beer
Bear asks for a beer again
So he asks once more and says if I do not get a beer I will eat that woman at the end of the bar.
Bear just tears into her then asked for a beer again.
Bartender says we do not serve drug addicts in this bar either.
Bear is confused he says what do you mean by that?
Bartend: THAT WAS A BARBITCHYOUATE!
:rofl: I guess that makes me the bear.

Well that didn't work well. THere's a cruise going tomorrow. Last time I drove the Swinger the air didn't work. I hooked up the gauges but no pressure. I hooked up the evac pump and when I shut it off it heald 30" of vacuum for about 10 min. I have a leak somewhere. I would like to squirt some die in it but may be another time. It's a Chrysler dealer install set up and i'll be damned, it doesn't have a low side port. High side to the condenser and one on the compressor head. I'm confused how I charged it last time I had the system open for a hose repair. I'm thinking this could be easier with a receiver/dryer with a low side port on it.
Thinking through the high side of the cond. We had to do that on the back end AC on the EC's.

So.. kept reading how mini starters would have the power lug right on the block... ordered a delco and the connector is like 3" from the block.. whoo hoo! put the header in today and the starter won't fit with the header... just ordered a old school starter, was hoping to never hear that sound again :(

Thinking through the high side of the cond. We had to do that on the back end AC on the EC's.
Thinking back 50 years, because the high side is pressure, you have to heat the cans in hot water and pull gas off the top?

-
Back