Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bad Decision.jpg

Well, I wondered and then realized I wasn't on the last calendar...today is my birthday!!
We went out played golf with a late bk followed by some pool time. It's friggin 92 here today.
Home nothing special planned watching football with my best friend (Cheryl) and starting on toddy one...Woodford Reserve and cubes.
I'm grateful the past year for having good health (losing 45 pounds), and you all as friends!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Well, I wondered and then realized I wasn't on the last calendar...today is my birthday!!
We went out played golf with a late bk followed by some pool time. It's friggin 92 here today.
Home nothing special planned watching football with my best friend (Cheryl) and starting on toddy one...Woodford Reserve and cubes.
I'm grateful the past year for having good health, losing 45 pounds, and you all as friends!! Thanks!!
Want a pizza delivered for your BD? Meat lovers?

HBD Craig!!!!!

I'm grateful the past year for having good health, losing 45 pounds, and you all as friends!! Thanks!!

Water.jpg

Happy Birthday Craig! Enjoy your weekend.

You are on the upcoming calendar. Happy Birthday!

That's impossible... :rolleyes:
So instead of going with a factory gauge wire, they used 4, I repeat 4!!! Smaller gauge wires to run the positive from the battery to the starter! And then they spliced 10g to a pair of 14 gauge wires, to a different color 10ga wire to from the starter to the relay.

Then in the circuit breaker box, they bypassed all the breakers with 10g wires, so there is no circuit protection on it. On top of that, there were 3 hot wires, no connectors on one end, that were wired to the main positive off the relay left to dangle under the dash… :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

-
Back