Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So.. kept reading how mini starters would have the power lug right on the block... ordered a delco and the connector is like 3" from the block.. whoo hoo! put the header in today and the starter won't fit with the header... just ordered a old school starter, was hoping to never hear that sound again :(
There are adapters for the lugs. Mine I just had to take the one that was on it off. Got a pic?

Made it back from Fall Carlisle. Met a member and a guy I used to work with that OMR sold parts to. Now to address the sunburn! Knew I should have worn a Thong!
What? So the sunburn could be bigger? Or so the sunburn didn't get to all of you?

1696105430909.png

There are adapters for the lugs. Mine I just had to take the one that was on it off. Got a pic?
the lugs on mine are miles from the engine, the problem is one of the header tubes sort of goes under the starter and the original starters kind of sit higher than the minis and i would have to bash the tube literally in half to make it work. just gonna wait for the big starters..

Starting to really think bout eating 10k to sell this thing.. i am really not enjoying it (or 'm in a bad mood...) The seat thing has me beyond mad.

My friend Ted has that done. No worries.

Did you hear about the baby boy who was born with no eye lids???

When they circumcised him, they used the excess skin from the tip of his ***** to make eye lids for him...

All through school, the kids used to tease him and call him cockeyed.... :rolleyes:

Holy hell… Sparky solved an electrical issue without destroying anything!!! See I can learn, just slowly

The old grain truck has been having major issues for a year now. Finally was able to trace the wires thru the harness and found two broke wires. Lucky it didn’t burn.
Your just having a bad day! :rofl:

Plastic surgery in Saigon Vietnam is a huge business. Many women go there for breast enhancements or eye lifts to make their eyes more round, or nose jobs to make their noses more narrow.. Many other cosmetics surgical procedures as well. They also do tummy tucks on some of the women when they get older and don't want the fat belly. The thing is, it is very inexpensive in Vietnam. Of course they do men as well. A couple of years ago I had my double chin taken care of and a slight facelift and the eyes above and below done. The total cost for all that was only 3,500 bucks usd. They take really good care of you at the hospital. Also. I was very pleased with the results.

I once loaned a friend $20,000 for plastic surgery...

Now I don't know what he looks like to find him and have him pay me back... :BangHead:

Craig when your in there good luck with it all. At our age do they give you a free moob lift? Marilyn wants to know......

Craig when your in there good luck with it all. At our age do they give you a free moob lift? Marilyn wants to know......
Hey I noticed a year ago it was affecting my nighttime driving. I need it look like crap even the doctor said so.
Besides it will make me look 10 years younger...:rofl::rofl:

-
Back