Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe one day we can convince him to buy a mopar for himself. He’s stubborn though. Wyatt enjoyed hearing the stories
I will say this Carlisle was a ghost town today for a Saturday show.
All I bought was a few small hand tools. And a new gum for powder coating.
Hoppy gets bonus points for finding license plates for his wife to add to her wall collect in the garage.

I didn’t find much either. I was surprised at how empty it was. I found a 73 Dodge sale catalog but that was it. My husband found a headlight bezel for the ford. He almost came home with a 48 Ford but the lack of space at our house put a squash on that.

image.jpg

I didn’t find much either. I was surprised at how empty it was. I found a 73 Dodge sale catalog but that was it. My husband found a headlight bezel for the ford. He almost came home with a 48 Ford but the lack of space at our house put a squash on that.

View attachment 1716148228
I’d rather eat worms than own a Ford

Was that the black primered one with the straight front axel?

Neighbor has a 46 and a 47 Ford both 4 doors sitting in his back yard rusting away, real shame to see.

Was that the black primered one with the straight front axel?
This one was a dark green. It was on the back rows down towards maybe aisle C. It wasn’t in the car corral. The guy brought it down from Long Island. It had a flat head V8 in it.

This one was a dark green. It was on the back rows down towards maybe aisle C. It wasn’t in the car corral. The guy brought it down from Long Island. It had a flat head V8 in it.
I missed that one.
I have to hold back buying anymore cars till I finish the Valiant.
Although I was tempted. It was pure Sexy.

I missed that one.
I have to hold back buying anymore cars till I finish the Valiant.
Although I was tempted. It was pure Sexy.
There were a few there that caught my attention too. But I have to get mine done first. I can’t inundate my husband with too many Mopars :poke:

When I went to take the front wheel off of the motorcycle the other day, I had to remove the caliper for the front brake first. I noticed that the upper bolt didn't come out so easy. Then I noticed that one of the four pistons was cocked out a little bit. So today before I put it back on I took it all apart and am checking everything and buffing the edges of the pistons where they meet the seal before I reassemble it
1000002497.jpg

When I went to take the front wheel off of the motorcycle the other day, I had to remove the caliper for the front brake first. I noticed that the upper bolt didn't come out so easy. Then I noticed that one of the four pistons was cocked out a little bit. So today before I put it back on I took it all apart and am checking everything and buffing the edges of the pistons where they meet the seal before I reassemble it
View attachment 1716148235
Good idea Mitch always nice to have everything working good.

-
Back