Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here you go!

2105797483pouring-coffee-animated-gif-24.gif

I have a bunch of test equipment to calibrate today. Been selling the crap out of the 6VDC stuff lately in the AACA site.

Steph Sorry about dropping the F bomb so much yesterday, But I am from NY and I am sticking to that!
Oh don’t worry about that. My son is used to it. My husband drops it all the time and my sense of humor is weird so there’s not much he hasn’t heard. He just rolls with it. :lol:

LOL typical chevy guy. I can do GM just dont have parts and would have to find them. Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth and Studebaker I am covered back to the 40's. What does he want done?

LOL typical chevy guy. I can do GM just dont have parts and would have to find them. Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth and Studebaker I am covered back to the 40's. What does he want done?
Lol…He didn’t say. He was just asking. I think he’s just filing it in the back of his mind in case he does.

I bet. Those guys need it. The word get's around and you are the go to guy!
Going to go to Hershey one day or it might turn into two if I know Matt. Prob need Marilyn to DD for that one. But he has a rv trailer and so does Billie so it will be sleep indoors.

Lol…He didn’t say. He was just asking. I think he’s just filing it in the back of his mind in case he does.
I am sure I can. Kind of Getting Billie schooled up on them actually. You should have met at that spot you would have meet the two guys and a few Mopar people from New Zealand that come every year to fall and Hershey. Fill a few containers and send them back. Matts wife is from there.

Getting dam close on Marilyns plate collection of the 50 states. Have to take pics of the finds. And once again thanks MeMike and the rest of you for your donations.

Getting dam close on Marilyns plate collection of the 50 states. Have to take pics of the finds. And once again thanks MeMike and the rest of you for your donations.
Your very welcome, let me know what states you do not have and I will keep an eye out for the sir

Supposed to get to 90 today but low humidity. I couldn't get the ac going in the car yesterday so I will have to rely on the barn door vents and open windows. LOL
I am thinking that those new swamp coolers they have now might do a bunch in our A bodies

-
Back