Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cruisin'

20231001_072120.jpg

So my tenant that was behind on rent showed up yesterday. I got all the holes jackhammered but two for the dog run. He started his day Jack hammering the last two holes! Then we set posts then poured the concrete to them. When done the dogs will have their own door to the run and can go out at will when we are gone. I tried to talk Jodi into letting me put a deer stand up on top of the back corner but that was a no go. She said that was a little to much red neck even for me. It would have been perfect, it would command view of a persimmon tree I left that is a buffet table for the deer. And good morning Craig! Hope you guys are as dehydrated as we are! We celebrated Craig’s Birthday from afar!

IMG_4134.jpeg

So my tenant that was behind on rent showed up yesterday. I got all the holes jackhammered but two for the dog run. He started his day Jack hammering the last two holes! Then we set posts then poured the concrete to them. When done the dogs will have their own door to the run and can go out at will when we are gone. I tried to talk Jodi into letting me put a deer stand up on top of the back corner but that was a no go. She said that was a little to much red neck even for me. It would have been perfect, it would command view of a persimmon tree I left that is a buffet table for the deer. And good morning Craig! Hope you guys are as dehydrated as we are! We celebrated Craig’s Birthday from afar!

View attachment 1716148363
Just build a tree house for the kids grand kids neighbor kids.....any kids!

Essentially on the field lol! I guess if you're not cheating you're not trying. Good coach but I don't like him.

View attachment 1716148363
I agree, I think you have many great hunting areas to put a tree blind in, maybe hang a feeder and set and watch them from the house, and when its time just open a window and pick one out

-
Back