Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guarding the blueberry bushes. Saw something move and had to really focus to find this critter.

IMG_5525.png

did some tree trimming today. Down at back corner where I just cleaned up the brush pile a small, near dead tree was slowly dropping on it from the weight of vines. If I hadn’t just st cleaned it all up and planted grass I would have let t drop and abandoned it.

Well dinner is planed, it will meatloaf Suprise. ( surprised if it turns out good)
Hard cooking for 1 without having a pile of leftovers.

Looks like a nice one. Looks like it has the veritcal scale. I'd buy it if I was on FBBO but got to hit the road so cant think about it.

Plans to switch to the Barracuda got busted. Started fine but inlet valves were leaking again. Took the screw off and found I had used nylon gaskets there too. :BangHead: I have fibre ones but not the time to dig them out and switch them, then reset bowl level.... :(

Got quite a bit done on dog run. Even gates mounted. I am short two hinges but bought all they had. Hoping next weekend to attach the woven wire and clean up some hardware issues.

View attachment 1716148794
I know I have been invited, wishing I could spend a day around your place, can't get much out of me but I do have two arms. Careful on weight and muscle work, hope it doesn't interfere with healing, I agree, use it like you want to, just do like the doctors say cuzz

*** feeling kicked again. But got lots accomplished. One project moved forward, will get stands under it soon. Forgot to put two boats away before i closed door so will go ahead and do that tomorrow.

*** feeling kicked again. But got lots accomplished. One project moved forward, will get stands under it soon. Forgot to put two boats away before i closed door so will go ahead and do that tomorrow.
Damn, speaking of putting stuff away, I need to get my Swinger put away. Thanks for the reminder.

To many toys can be a problem at times.

-
Back