Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last edited:
Good morning men. All is fine here. Been real busy. Not getting much sleep. But I still value my friends here....not ignoring

Guess your sticking to that story. Thought of you the other day when we were at Hershey.

These make you go faster
 Mopar. Crew shoes.

1696608569039.png

1696608596459.png

How am i not suprised?
First cold day, and i end up with a pinched nerve in my mid back. Hurts most when im standing,and worse when i put my arms over my head. Will try a heating pad and see what happens. Sitting is fine, walking is not.
Maybe i can spend the day deburring the dog.

How am i not suprised?
First cold day, and i end up with a pinched nerve in my mid back. Hurts most when im standing,and worse when i put my arms over my head. Will try a heating pad and see what happens. Sitting is fine, walking is not.
Sorry to hear that Frank!

How am i not suprised?
Carful Frank I think taking care of the dog instead of working is a good idea.

Been out running the log splitter, there's more punky crappy wood in these rounds than I thought, should be putting more of it in the burn pile

Dug the snow blower out of the shed and put it in the garage getting ready for that 4-letter word to appear in my driveway.
Need at least 1 foot of snow for insulation around the house and after that we don't want anymore.
Should be a mild winter? Right????

Dug the snow blower out of the shed and put it in the garage getting ready for that 4-letter word to appear in my driveway.
Need at least 1 foot of snow for insulation around the house and after that we don't want anymore.
Should be a mild winter?
We average around 22" total for the winter around here. Last year we had total. Of less then 1/2".
At some point it's going to Average out. :mob:

We average around 22" total for the winter around here. Last year we had total. Of less then 1/2".
At some point it's going to Average out. :mob:
Hope it averages out last year I had about 4.5 feet in my yard and it didn't go away till spring.

-
Back