Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kinda think that winning is more of a pain after looking at all the people that won big and how it crippled them more than a help.
I'm just trying to pay my house off and survive. Kinda think that retiring in style was not going to happen for me but I am happy because I have a good bunch of grand kids that love me and my family and friends mean a lot to me. SOOO!! really I did win the lotto. :thumbsup:

Kinda think that winning is more of a pain after looking at all the people that won big and how it crippled them more than a help.
That’s why I’d disappear and insist on being anonymous

Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Butternut squash with toasted pecans and dried cranberries. Maple syrup and cinnamon. Kind of a strange combination but pretty tasty. And I hate Brussel Sprouts! :lol:

20231011_182318.jpg

Last edited:
Taking vitamins with wine is OK right?

Asking for a friend
On serious note they made me stop taking vitamins ten days before shoulder replacement. No idea why? I am sure there is a reason tho? They wore me out questioning me about all the medicine I took prior to surgery. I told them over and over and over literally the only medication I took was multi vitamin. No prescriptions for anything. But now I have to take antibiotics prior to dental appts for two years. Frankly the technology is just amazing. We may gripe about the medical industry but as a whole It is amazing. To have someone literally cut your arm off reattach it with new joints and walk out of the hospital in a day or so is a testament to the technology and skill of the field.
rant over!

On serious note they made me stop taking vitamins ten days before shoulder replacement. No idea why? I am sure there is a reason tho? They wore me out questioning me about all the medicine I took prior to surgery. I told them over and over and over literally the only medication I took was multi vitamin. No prescriptions for anything. But now I have to take antibiotics prior to dental appts for two years. Frankly the technology is just amazing. We may gripe about the medical industry but as a whole It is amazing. To have someone literally cut your arm off reattach it with new joints and walk out of the hospital in a day or so is a testament to the technology and skill of the field.
rant over!
Yeah... they don't like supplements that naturally do what pharmaceuticals do. Kinda like the big Ag farmers in Yuma that hated the rain because it threw off their measurements and pesticide ratios.

Got my truck back and fixed the rat rod (knock on wood for both) so I guess I kinda won already

rant over!
Certain vitamins can cause bleeding and effect anesthesia. I have had to stop taking mine the last few recent surgeries.

Well dinner over and now desert I made a banana split and it is really good. Hard to screw up on ice cream and good toppings.

Apologies for all the Hockey posts but I am excited! The Hockey thread hasn’t been started yet. Still a bit early. It typically doesn’t get cranked up till last half of season.
Keep it coming John , love to hear other opinions . Just so you know I hate Marchand . Just my opinion !:canada::lol:

Keep it coming John , love to hear other opinions . Just so you know I hate Marchand . Just my opinion !:canada::lol:
:lol:

Go Bruins

They're working the kid in. 11 shifts

Break

Baseball

Dammit Twinkies, ya let me down. The Ragnars are hot... hope they tear them up.

D backs keep punching balls over the wall. That's good

-
Back