Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I brought in a large batch of salsa for the guys. Less than an hour, all gone along with 2 bags of chips....

Happy Birthday OMR. Chill is in the air here this morning. All this talk of filling cracks makes me kind of glad I have a gravel drive. No cracks in garage as of yet.

Oh man. I figured this would happen. I need to clean up my mess before i make a gas spill. I should have refused this job. Do now extra care needs to be taken. Better move my extinguishers closer.

View attachment 1716152553

Its worse than it looks.
I guess the oven cleaner worked to well! Ouch!

I knew a girl like that once! :rofl: :rofl:
AA18FAD1-60F4-433C-9969-0EA8A090FA07.gif

So, just another day in the Paradise Garage. Pastor's daughter brought me a 2016 Honda that needs a timing belt. Got to pull the right front wheel to get in there and get the balancer off and whatnot. Car has locks on it. Located the wheel lock tool in the console. Attached it to the right front locking lug nut. Using easy, mind you easy, air hammer. It shared off the cogs inside of the tool. So now I need to figure out how to get the lugs off before I can do the job. Always and adventure here..

So, just another day in the Paradise Garage. Pastor's daughter brought me a 2016 Honda that needs a timing belt. Got to pull the right front wheel to get in there and get the balancer off and whatnot. Car has locks on it. Located the wheel lock tool in the console. Attached it to the right front locking lug nut. Using easy, mind you easy, air hammer. It shared off the cogs inside of the tool. So now I need to figure out how to get the lugs off before I can do the job. Always and adventure here..
Sounds like my week. Sorry Mitch that sucks.

Looks like my Calander is off a day I thought today was the 12th :BangHead:
What the hell early birthday wishes are better than late ones.

I slip a piece of pipe over nut,and stick weld the **** out of it, grab with pipe wrench and bob’s your uncle. Keeps weld spatter off the wheel. Im suspecting someone went overboard torquing the 80 foot-lb nuts.

Cracked fuel line leads to gravity flowing gas. Had to drain gas tank and dry the area. So now cutting out all the junk that needs to be redone. Its got 3 layers of floor patch. Structure to fix first. Right off the bat some dude doing the safety will stick the hoist pads up and bend the floor. I need a press brake for bending heavier sheet metal. Guess that’s next.

-
Back