Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I slip a piece of pipe over nut,and stick weld the **** out of it, grab with pipe wrench and bob’s your uncle. Keeps weld spatter off the wheel. Im suspecting someone went overboard torquing the 80 foot-lb nuts.
Just get an impact rated socket that’s just barely smaller than the locking lug, pound it on with a hammer, then use breaker bar or impact as normal. Works everytine

Ended up welding some boogers around the edge of the nut and using a socket to get it off. What a PIA. 2 hours just to get the wheel off of it so I can do a 2-hour job. Lol
1000002585.jpg

1000002587.jpg

1000002588.jpg

Look what I found I can now send stuff in color. Pretty cool. Just screwing around and hope I don't Goof up. :thumbsup:

Just get an impact rated socket that’s just barely smaller than the locking lug, pound it on with a hammer, then use breaker bar or impact as normal. Works everytine
Been there. The nut is likely too hard for socket to grab,12 points sometimes work. Its likely too tight, which caused lug key to shred. I have dealt with hundreds of these silly locks,sometimes they are soft enough an air chisel will move them. Risking wheel damage..

Need to bend some heavier sheet metal to repair structure. Goes beyond 90 degrees. That was my afternoon.

IMG_5963.jpeg

It's all good. I will get some. I would love to find out just how rough I is to win

In the early Cal Lotto days, a local won the big jackpot, close to $50M. He didn't turn in the lucky ticket until the last day possible, either 3 or 6 months after purchase. He spent that entire time with attorneys, stock brokers, insurance agents to plan how to keep that jackpot $$$ safe for his family from the tax entities and such.

-
Back