Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Easy walk into the back fence and your in the area! Kind of behind the grandstand we ate at.

Morning!
Mild, partly cloudy.
Back under that car again today.
I still have to confirm year so i can order brake hoses.

IMG_9484.jpeg

Two big football games for me this weekend, College Gameday will be in Seattle Saturday for Huskies/Ducks. This is the last time these two will play as part of PAC-12, they are ranked 7 and 8 and it's a bigger rivalry than either team has with it's own counterpart. Then Sunday Seahawks travel to Bengals, will probably get beat but could be a good game.

Two big football games for me this weekend, College Gameday will be in Seattle Saturday for Huskies/Ducks. This is the last time these two will play as part of PAC-12, they are ranked 7 and 8 and it's a bigger rivalry than either team has with it's own counterpart. Then Sunday Seahawks travel to Bengals, will probably get beat but could be a good game.

Two top-10 teams and a long standing rivalry. Should be a good one. Bo Nix has been pretty good so far.

Hamas called for it world wide. All over the news.
Yeah and the wife and her friends chose this weekend to go out a girls trip out of state… :BangHead: I told her I’ll gas up the half track to come get them when **** hits the fan tonight but they gotta pay for gas to get back:lol:

Two top-10 teams and a long standing rivalry. Should be a good one. Bo Nix has been pretty good so far.
He has and he'll probably beat him with his legs. Huskies QB is just as good, possibly better and he beat them down in Eugene last year. Pennix will be a high draft pick.

-
Back