Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here you go Betty just for you!
1698316282735.png

Morning!
Just a dusting of the white stuff.
All i hope for is a fast freeze now. Mucky roads with snow, i hate this time of year.

Goats, thongs, Krylon, Por-15, a bit of bait and dang we got Thursday rolling. I am loading up today for teaching on the road this week in the rain. Gonna be a long week but a nice paycheck since I am teaching Saturday and Sunday as well.
I see your goats and raise you a mole! Mole guy got 3 first go-around

Mole.jpeg

Goats, thongs, Krylon, Por-15, a bit of bait and dang we got Thursday rolling. I am loading up today for teaching on the road this week in the rain. Gonna be a long week but a nice paycheck since I am teaching Saturday and Sunday as well.
Easy on the shoulder buddy. I'm sure you'll have lots of questions.

Easy on the shoulder buddy. I'm sure you'll have lots of questions.
Yep I have already told my respective AIs (assistant instructors) that they will be doing demos for me. I will be working with three maybe four different instructors this week, scattered across the State. Lots of windshield time as well as some long days.

Yep I have already told my respective AIs (assistant instructors) that they will be doing demos for me. I will be working with three maybe four different instructors this week, scattered across the State. Lots of windshield time as well as some long days.
Hopefully driving doesn't bother it, sounds like you'll be doing a bit.

Questions I was referring to the overnight news. It sounds like a long week but you're doing what you love and in your element!! Have fun and thanks you what you do. :thumbsup:

Good Morning Everyone. I will need to check out the news on this Maine stuff. Not much else going on. Another rainy day but warm still so I will take it.

Questions I was referring to the overnight news. It sounds like a long week but you're doing what you love and in your element!! Have fun and thanks you what you do. :thumbsup:
Roger that, teaching after one of these events is always tuff. On bright side it makes the students far more attentive and serious. We are doing a Church and two school Safety teams this week. You know how it goes, everybody’s crisis plan is great and good to go when it is laying dormant in a file cabinet, tucked away safely in a file folder.

Roger that, teaching after one of these events is always tuff. On bright side it makes the students far more attentive and serious. We are doing a Church and two school Safety teams this week. You know how it goes, everybody’s crisis plan is great and good to go when it is laying dormant in a file cabinet, tucked away safely in a file folder.
Agree practice and training raises awareness and gives a real in-person test to their security plan. Something they should do at least yearly if they're serious in what they want to do.

-
Back