Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, what I have read: He reported metal health issues, hearing voices and such. Was in a metal health hospital for a few weeks this summer. A firearms instructor. How is this all possible. Somewhere it said the police knew the guy, divorced 2x with restraining orders to boot. Nobody saw something bad coming?

So, what I have read: He reported metal health issues, hearing voices and such. Was in a metal health hospital for a few weeks this summer. A firearms instructor. How is this all possible. Somewhere it said the police knew the guy, divorced 2x with restraining orders to boot. Nobody saw something bad coming?
As usual, nobody says anything to anybody, everybody that couldda done something didn't and here we are.

As usual, nobody says anything to anybody, everybody that couldda done something didn't and here we are.
And now there will be constant coverage of gun control laws needed instead of addressing the actual problem and feeling for the families involved.

And now there will be constant coverage of gun control laws needed instead of addressing the actual problem and feeling for the families involved.
And no amount of new gun laws would have prevented that. They refuse to deal with the actual source

And no amount of new gun laws would have prevented that. They refuse to deal with the actual source
We had a long discussion on this. There are so many out there that you cannot control them leagal or not. Hate to say this but control the ammo, say serialize it and show Govt ID to buy it?

We had a long discussion on this. There are so many out there that you cannot control them leagal or not. Hate to say this but control the ammo, say serialize it and show Govt ID to buy it?
People are gonna kill people. They're gonna find whatever way necessary. There are over 450 million guns in this country. Guns are clearly not the problem. It's a people problem.

Geeze my computer thought it HAD to update so it started slowing down, locking up, update took 30 minutes, I'm sure all of my passwords are in the "cloud" by now...

Well the puppy didnt know what to make of the snow. Im not sure what we are going to do when she needs to run, guess i have to clear a large area for her to run. The zoomies are her thing, and so entertaining for us.

Yeah no. And no and no.

This dude apparently has only a speeding ticket on his criminal record. No amount of background checks will show that and would have stopped him. Or 99 percent of the other assholes that pull of these terrorist attacks.

No, what needs to happen is mental health issues like being admitted to a mental hospital AND making threats to shoot up a NG base needs to be input into the existing NCIS system AND a temporary seizure of his/her firearms until a court with advice from medical officials to determine his mental state. That would have prevented this. Nothing else

Well the puppy didnt know what to make of the snow. Im not sure what we are going to do when she needs to run, guess i have to clear a large area for her to run. The zoomies are her thing, and so entertaining for us.
Pups and zoomies should be mandatory therapy for anyone having a bad day! They just make you smile.

People are gonna kill people. They're gonna find whatever way necessary. There are over 450 million guns in this country. Guns are clearly not the problem. It's a people problem.
1950- 161 million people. 550,000 mental hospitals

2023- 331 million people, <50,0000 mental hospitals

And half the nuts that should be in them are actually sitting in Congress and in the White House but that’s another topic

Did she get her haircut yet? The zoomies always make me smile when I watch them.

1950- 161 million people. 550,000 mental hospitals

2023- 331 million people, <50,0000 mental hospitals

And half the nuts that should be in them are actually sitting in Congress and in the White House but that’s another topic
I agree. Some people are simply not fit to be in society.

-
Back