Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In your case spray can works great. When I use fluid film it each car is about 2 quarts trucks three.

Well yeah. If you buy the POR15 kit like I did with the dart, it comes with a neutralizer that you brush on first. Turns the rust to a chalky white like color. Then once that dry, degreaser and then dry and then por15.
Ok cool. I've actually never seen that product before.

Fluid Film. Is that what you spray on your lawn mower deck?
It's a semi permanent metal protectant. Kinda like a thick penetrating oil. I have a freshly machined 351 Cleveland block in the spare bedroom sprayed down with it and bagged. Been like that about four years. I go back there every now and again to check on it, unbag it and bag it right back up because it still looks great. I have a reman crank done the same way.

1698324828064.png

More upcoming Famoso fun

So yesterday talking to a guy from market place on some parts. Turns out his dad had a dealership. Ask him if he has gas tank rings nos. Have 50 comming!

So yesterday talking to a guy from market place on some parts. Turns out his dad had a dealership. Ask him if he has gas tank rings nos. Have 50 comming!
Thats good, I think I lost mine I bought from you, I usually put small item in the clove box, but no , .....
****, just thought of where it is, in my old battery box I took out to put a good one in..

Crazy amount of stuff this guy has and not a car guy. Want to go there in a few weeks and check it all out. Say he has sending units he thinks also. Place closed in the late 70's he said.

Crazy amount of stuff this guy has and not a car guy. Want to go there in a few weeks and check it all out. Say he has sending units he thinks also. Place closed in the late 70's he said.
That sounds like a treasure trove of good parts.

Just need a butload of cash. He really is clueless. I will be as fair as I can be. It comes around like this. Was looking for a certain advance spring package for a hemi guy, hell he had it! They are super rare.

Just need a butload of cash. He really is clueless. I will be as fair as I can be. It comes around like this. Was looking for a certain advance spring package for a hemi guy, hell he had it! They are super rare.
Hey Hoppy, sun roof seals and parts are worth a mint from what I know as I couldn't find any for my Scamp so had to fabricate my own.

Good morning ended up getting only about 3 inches of wet snow so far but cooled down to 25* so temp. is dropping pretty fast and that will help.

I’ll buy a couple depending on price

-
Back