Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, the fog lifted this morning as guessed :D The weather guessers at the airport must have been so shocked that they haven't updated the current conditions since 02:00 :wtf: They must be at Pepper Garcia's doing margaritas with the Navy flyboys :rofl:

Such nice weather here. At least until Sunday. Really, Really wanted to go out for a motorcycle ride. The other day I noticed the starter was not working. Although it does have a Kickstarter. Really would rather take it out when I have both available to me. Took the solenoid off of it and rebuild it, checked starter relay. More or less bench tested the starter with direct power while it was still on the bike. No go. So I removed the starter this morning. Bench tested it before I took it apart. Sometimes go sometimes no go. Took it apart and found the brushes were not worn out but the springs were loose. Not allowing them to contact the armature correctly. And the armature was a mess. Should have taken a picture of it before I cleaned up where the brush is contacted. Anyhow, I'll put it back together today because I still have 2 days of nice weather. Lol.. kkkkk
1000002739.jpg

I bought this yesterday. I think I'll put it in a ring casting for the wife for Christmas. It's a Sphene

Interesting, It was picked up and processed yesterday around 3pm. This morning a6 6 am it arrived in LA. At a little after 7 it left LA. I wonder how fast it will get here? DHL is the carrier.

My favorite stout so far is Dogfish Head Utopias World Wide Stout. 17.3%. Amazing. I think I gave you one at MITP for you a year ago
You boys are seriously trolling me. Clearly I am going to have some oatmeal stout of some kind this evening. Just swung into the house to swap shirts. Third one today, wish it would either rain or stop. Not enough to warrant a rain coat then next thing ya know you’re soaked thru to the skin. But it is quasi warm so I don’t really mind. Kind of feels good in a masochist kind of way!

Interesting, It was picked up and processed yesterday around 3pm. This morning a6 6 am it arrived in LA. At a little after 7 it left LA. I wonder how fast it will get here? DHL is the carrier.
DHL is mostly an International carrier . Have shipped with them to VN. And have stuff from a "broad" shipped here !! :thumbsup:

-
Back