Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't wait for Spring.
I'm usually heading to Florida by now.
This will be my second year not going.
Usually, at this time of the year I am out of here. In VN. But she will have none of that. Lol........ She has been capitalized here in America. Almost makes me sick. Lol

Usually, at this time of the year I am out of here. In VN. But she will have none of that. Lol........ She has been capitalized here in America. Almost makes me sick. Lol
I miss soaking up the sun by the pool.

IMG_8125(4).jpg

Ok a little rant…I went to the store today and had the Dart. Some guy walked up and said is that your sons car? I said no it’s mine. He says that’s a lot of car for a girl. He was very sarcastic about it. I said well don’t you concern yourself I can handle a lot. :wtf:

Ok a little rant…I went to the store today and had the Dart. Some guy walked up and said is that your sons car? I said no it’s mine. He says that’s a lot of car for a girl. He was very sarcastic about it. I said well don’t you concern yourself I can handle a lot. :wtf:
I get that from time to time. That's a young man's car.

You were far more diplomatic than Jodi is with those jerkoffs. Never piss off the red head!

:thumbsup: Yes you can Steph you put up with us and that's a lot.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: to your response
My Swinger was built for my then 16 year old daughter. All her friends were drivin' fwd rice burners :rofl:
She said she wanted sumthin' different :lol:

Sounds good John my skinny *** is frozen already.
Not sure what prices are from GF but from Fargo to XNA typically about 400 bucks. We can fetch ya at the airport and then loan ya rig. Heck Jodi says she will even feed ya. You can stay in the apartment. Full kitchen, two bedroom, full bath, full bar. And a huge deck. ( foxworthy skit big deck).

Not sure what prices are from GF but from Fargo to XNA typically about 400 bucks. We can fetch ya at the airport and then loan ya rig. Heck Jodi says she will even feed ya. You can stay in the apartment. Full kitchen, two bedroom, full bath, full bar. And a huge deck. ( foxworthy skit big deck).
Sorry, I couldn't resist!

-
Back