Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure what prices are from GF but from Fargo to XNA typically about 400 bucks. We can fetch ya at the airport and then loan ya rig. Heck Jodi says she will even feed ya. You can stay in the apartment. Full kitchen, two bedroom, full bath, full bar. And a huge deck. ( foxworthy skit big deck).
Sounds tempting and would enjoy drinking all your booze. Ho! and spoiling the hounds.
Not happening this winter unfortunately.

Ok a little rant…I went to the store today and had the Dart. Some guy walked up and said is that your sons car? I said no it’s mine. He says that’s a lot of car for a girl. He was very sarcastic about it. I said well don’t you concern yourself I can handle a lot. :wtf:
Should have asked him to race

Would like to get out of here for the winter as well but not happing this year.
Jan for a week long cruise then feb for another one. Best part, one is free! Flights, hotel and transportation to and from airport.

Not sure what prices are from GF but from Fargo to XNA typically about 400 bucks. We can fetch ya at the airport and then loan ya rig. Heck Jodi says she will even feed ya. You can stay in the apartment. Full kitchen, two bedroom, full bath, full bar. And a huge deck. ( foxworthy skit big deck).
Kimmie was talking about a southern land vacation and mentioned you and Jodi.

Yep he needs to crank out some fiberglass projects first! Hah! But I got Black Velvet!
Sounds good but stuck to take care of my youngest that is in prison in Bismark for the next year.
Levi is a great kid but just like the rest of us heathens but he got caught. LOL

I would never do that Fred ! Just rubbing it in we were in the 70's today!!! Took the duster out for a ride. Had to check out if my fuel filter set up had any leaks . All is good
:thumbsup: 70 sounds good.
Glad the new system worked for you. Mine is on blocks for the winter but needed a rest after a long drive this last summer.

Ok a little rant…I went to the store today and had the Dart. Some guy walked up and said is that your sons car? I said no it’s mine. He says that’s a lot of car for a girl. He was very sarcastic about it. I said well don’t you concern yourself I can handle a lot. :wtf:

..."and then I backed over him and did a burnout on his forehead,."

-
Back