Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Looks like we are getting some more white stuff. 6-10”. Kind of puts a knot in my plan for the day.
Will figure it out. Think i will put off the brake job on mustang until next week.

Shut the fire down too far last night, heat came on at 66 degrees. A bunch of wood in the box, opened things up, whoosh. Kinda like the fan set-up on this built in, digital readout of temp etc.

So the weather app, like we have never experienced a heavy snowfall before. Nothing like putting people into panic mode.
The weatherguessers are really good at exaggerating every weather condition.

IMG_5991.png

So the weather app, like we have never experienced a heavy snowfall before. Nothing like putting people into panic mode.
The weatherguessers are really good at exaggerating every weather condition.

View attachment 1716158724
They're usually the worst during the first few anythings, wind storms, snow whatever right? I will say if Seattle was predicted up to 7 inches of snow they'd have someone standing on the top of Mt. Raineer saying "I think it's starting"

Morning.
Been working in the garage early today. I took the chin spoiler off the Scamp and redesigning it to be taller.
Sorry Steph but made lots of noise. :rolleyes:

Good Morning everyone. OT Friday today. Will be here until noon. Then off to try and get something done. I need a new phone, but honestly would rather just go back to a land line and get rid of the cell phone all together. It is super handy, at times, but not truly needed 90% of times. I hope all is well.

Sorry Steph @Petty Betty , I will talk quieter...

Becky picked up our dogs ashes at the vet yesterday, the cremation packaging was a suprise, gave us a paw print cast of her, a card with a clear heart window that had a little bit of her fur in it, velvet bagged wood chest with her reamains. We will spread her ashes on the beach this weekend, she loved going there.

-
Back