Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. OT Friday today. Will be here until noon. Then off to try and get something done. I need a new phone, but honestly would rather just go back to a land line and get rid of the cell phone all together. It is super handy, at times, but not truly needed 90% of times. I hope all is well.

Sorry Steph @Petty Betty , I will talk quieter...
:thankyou::rofl:

Trying to understand what you're after there, why taller?
Sold 2 and they want them to hang an inch lower I should have said.

IMG_20231026_162504509 (1).jpg

Morning a late check in for me. Worked my butt off yesterday half a day in the basement and half a day on a ladder. I got done though about 7 last night. I went over to my buddy's house to watch football. Our wives were out at some Halloween trivia night I'm not sure who was playing but we drank some whiskey and had a great time as usual.

Our three-day Wichita golf tournament was canceled due to the weather. We'd made plays while we were down there to take Cheryl's 100-year-old aunt out to lunch. We're still going down today and do that. At her age it's something we don't want to put off.
So, a day on the road not bad two hours each way. Her aunt is really cool still living and getting around well. My wife loves to hear the old stories she tells of her Dad.

Have a great day!!

Here's my wife's latest project that I will get involved in soon. She didn't like how much counter space our coffee machines were taking up so she is converting this into a "beverage station". Where I come in will be she wants to put a "wine fridge" or beverage cooler into the bottom, built in of course. I will say the thing is well built, I have to move it with furniture dollies.

CoffeeStation.jpeg

You have your priorities right, I'm not doing much work in my shop, hanging more signs and spinning vinyl lol! Will change this weekend me thinks!
Making a mess in my shop I just cleaned it and now getting fiberglass dust all over it.

Making a mess in my shop I just cleaned it and now getting fiberglass dust all over it.
Thought you might be working with glass, wondered if it was metal but doesn't look like it, see the mix cup or is that a tasty beverage lol!

I've never seen it where you don't get a response from the seller, just "won" the record and it's already shipped : )

Hooker.png

Here's my wife's latest project that I will get involved in soon. She didn't like how much counter space our coffee machines were taking up so she is converting this into a "beverage station". Where I come in will be she wants to put a "wine fridge" or beverage cooler into the bottom, built in of course. I will say the thing is well built, I have to move it with furniture dollies.

View attachment 1716158741
Nice idea

-
Back