Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
THis will get you going this morning. I would love to see these guys live. They are you Tubers and only do a live concert a couple times a year. Lexington Lab Band. The best cover band on the planet. Look them up on You tube. They have hundreds of songs.

Thanks just found them on Apple Music

After riding where we do and riding most of the year, I decided I want to enclose it. It was cold, raining and tons of mud. I want to keep that out of the interior and enjoy riding. The other guys we met had great setups and quickly convinced us that is the way to go. This machine is not for our property, too big. I still have our Kodiak ATV for all the work
Almost went for a farm style quad but needed the bed as to not use my lawn tractor pulling my cart, too many hours on the JD. Some creature comforts are great in a utility vehicle, probably helps keep knobs/switches/instruments cleaner/visible.

THis will get you going this morning. I would love to see these guys live. They are you Tubers and only do a live concert a couple times a year. Lexington Lab Band. The best cover band on the planet. Look them up on You tube. They have hundreds of songs.

I learned of them on this site, maybe this thread, yes very good!

1698413960973.png

1698413990769.png

1698414029048.png

1698414053640.png

Me and my homie went out last night. He's moving to Ky at the beginning of the month and we wanted to say goodbye in one of our fav spots.

Beautiful day here today in early fall. Maryland. They say somewhere around 78° today and sunny all day. I was able to refurbish the starter for the Harley yesterday and reassembled it. It all works fine. Going to go out around noon or so when it warms up and go for a cruise. Should be a great day. :thumbsup:

Beautiful day here today in early fall. Maryland. They say somewhere around 78° today and sunny all day. I was able to refurbish the starter for the Harley yesterday and reassembled it. It all works fine. Going to go out around noon or so when it warms up and go for a cruise. Should be a great day. :thumbsup:
Sounds like a good day for a ride, have fun!

On that motorcicle note. Here lately I've noticed that the riders on the cruiser type bikes have gotten much younger. Not that that's a bad thing. They are wearing REAL helmets instead of those glorified pudding bowls so popular among the cruiser crowd. Part that disturbs me is. they ride those cruisers like they're crotch rockets :eek: .

Ya know I'm not sure. There is or was one in a rather remote place in the next county and it was in a very old part of that town, like late 19th century part of town.
Just saw some article about one being torn down in Santa Maria and medical offices going in. Did see other location out of town, that steak looks great, good place for a send off!

I just got this nice custom-made fleece jacket in the mail yesterday. Might be a good day to try it out. :thumbsup:
1000002740.jpg

1000002741.jpg

1698415263305.png

1698415277143.png

1698415298435.png

Another local steakhouse. Pic 3 is photos taken by the staff of customers. I was on that wall for many years :lol:

This is the daytime view from the dining room :D

1698415492171.png

Just saw some article about one being torn down in Santa Maria and medical offices going in. Did see other location out of town, that steak looks great, good place for a send off!
We got plenty good steak houses, but never had an AJ'S. One of ours did have a massive fire just before Covid, but it has been restored.

-
Back